Need some hunting partners

If you are looking for the best duck hunting in Colorado, this is the place.

Moderator: dukhnter7

Need some hunting partners

Postby CricksCo » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Hello everyone,

I am new to Colorado as of spring 2012... I have become very interested in goose or duck hunting. Originally from Pa I am really looking forward to taking up all that Colorado has to offer. After all that's why my girl and I moved here. So, if you are willing to invite a newbie out to enjoy your sport, give me a shout.

Thanks,
Brad Passione
Life's a journey, not a destination... Live it up!
CricksCo
hunter

Re: Need some hunting partners

Postby hockymvp » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:32 pm

What city you in? That will probably give people a better idea of what will need to go down.
hockymvp
hunter

Postby CricksCo » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:36 pm

I'm located in Denver... Willing to travel though. Sorry about that guys! I thought this site showed your location
CricksCo
hunter

Postby glass eye » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:54 pm

I just arrived in Denver. Drove for 2 days across 3 states to welcome my son home from Afghanistan. Ceremony was to be on Tuesday so we hit the road on Monday. Along the way I called the hotline aand it had changed toa Wednesday, no big deal. Late again and it was changed to Saturday. So now I'm just hanging out in Denver waiting for saturday's home coming. I'D REALLY LIKE TO SHOOT SOME WATERFOWL if you can take me along, even though you are al yso lIoo ykng foYr a partner, but I'm just a beggar at the moment.If you look at my post' history you can get an idea about me. Sorry for the terrible spelling but I'm texting from my phone and it's not easy for me. 760 960 4252
glass eye
hunter

Postby CricksCo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Brother I'd invite u out but haven't a clue... Itd be like the blind leading the blind. Haha! If anything changes I'll hit ur phone. Tell ur son thank you for protecting our country!
CricksCo
hunter

Postby jhummer7 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:46 pm

This is my first seaon hunting waterfowl. i have picked it up pretty quick but by no means am i an expert. I do have a hunt planned this weekend you can tag aloong if you would like. It is in NE colorado. The numbers are down in that area of the state for ducks. The gesse numbers are still pretty good though. Just let me know
FOLD'EM

Greenhead: 1
Spoonbill: 4
BWT: 2
GWT: 5
Woody: 2
jhummer7
hunter

Postby cowboykerk » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:49 am

If you're still looking for new hunting buddies I'm more than willing to tag along. Even if you're not that experienced I'm more than willing to share my knowledge. I've been hunting ducks and geese for 14 years so you won't have to worry about babysitting a new hunter.
cowboykerk
hunter

Postby jhummer7 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:41 am

cowboykerk wrote:If you're still looking for new hunting buddies I'm more than willing to tag along. Even if you're not that experienced I'm more than willing to share my knowledge. I've been hunting ducks and geese for 14 years so you won't have to worry about babysitting a new hunter.

I am always down. Season is right around the corner!! Cant wait to get back out there.
FOLD'EM

Greenhead: 1
Spoonbill: 4
BWT: 2
GWT: 5
Woody: 2
jhummer7
hunter

Postby relocatedduckman » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:12 am

I'll be looking for hunting partners too. I'm all about working my butt off to find the ducks.. I've already been driving around scouting and spending some time at the rivers, creeks, ponds and fields.. I will succeed. LOL..
relocatedduckman
hunter

Postby stut8500 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:21 pm

How far you willing to go? Do you have any gear? I'm going to be doing some hunting over in Grand Junction and down in BV. I'd be more than willing to take you, be great to hunt down in the front range too.
ATO
stut8500
hunter

Postby illbell » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:59 pm

Are you still hunting? I'd love to get out for my first ever hunt. I just don't know any one or any spots!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
illbell
hunter

Postby coloradogetsbuck » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:18 pm

I know it is getting late in the season, but if you (or anyone reading this, for that matter) need another partner for waterfowl I am in. I have most of my own gear and am a bit new to the Denver area (From Southwest Colorado), but collaboration efforts would be killer.
Thanks,
-Tom
coloradogetsbuck
Newb

Return to Colorado Duck Hunting