Your opinion

Nevada’s wide open spaces provide great hunting opportunities. From Sprg to Snow Geese. Discuss here in the Nevada duck hunting forum.

Moderators: NV Guide, Old Duck Getter

Your opinion

Postby SIL3NT T3 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:00 pm

Just wanted to throw this out at you guys. A friend and really a friend not me was out at a WMA and noticed a spot that looked like a good hunt and it was about a 700 yard walkin so he decides Saturday is the day he gets there and finds a truck parked right on the area he wanted to hunt close to water so he drove around and all he could find was a locked gate. He proceeded to scout a bit more and found a spot and hunted then on the way out of that area he noticed the truck coming through that gate he drove back over there and now the chain is gone and lock too.

My opinion totally wrong besides Illegal I told him I would have cut the damn lock off if I would have known and walked right into his hunt area and gave him his cut lock and chain. I'm a failrly easy going guy but that really got to me. Whats your guys opinion
SIL3NT T3
hunter

Re: Your opinion

Postby creationchris » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Let one of the staff out there know.......License plate number would help.
creationchris
hunter

Postby SHPFVR4 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:41 pm

had that happen to me,ever pick a lock with a 12ga!!!! the right thing to do is get the license plate and report the incident.we all are working hard to get birds........
SHPFVR4
hunter

Postby GaryBHunting » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:14 pm

0nly trouble is how do you know it isn't put there by NDOW until after the fact? Granted if you see the same vehicle it would be a pretty good guess but . . . If you have a phone, take a picture and send it to NDOW and post it on this forum. It should help at least one of these guys get busted.
GaryBHunting
"Talk em in"
GaryBHunting
hunter

Postby SIL3NT T3 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:57 pm

Better advise than I gave :thumbsup: will definatly pass it on cooler heads prevail
SIL3NT T3
hunter

Return to Nevada Duck Hunting