DRAW HUNTS

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

DRAW HUNTS

Postby SCHNETZ » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:02 am

The ol man and the boy got drawn for Charlie Capps, Skylake, Mahanna, and Howard Miller. The only problem is, the ol man got Charlie Capps and Skylake on the 14th and 15th of December. The boy got Mahanna and Howard Miller for the same dates. The question is, for any of y'all that have hunted these WMA's, if you had to rate or choose two out of the four, which would you go for? Need to let MDWFP know which hunts we won't be on so that they can award them to someone else. I hope an old man and his boy from Virginia didn't piss too many of y'all off by getting drawn :oops: Hunts are parties of four so we have room for two. If anyone is interested PM me. Thanks for any input y'all might want to provide.
SCHNETZ
COOLNESS AND A STEADY NERVE WILL ALWAYS BEAT SIMPLE QUICKNESS. TAKE YOUR TIME AND YOU'LL ONLY NEED TO PULL THE TRIGGER ONCE.
SCHNETZ
hunter

Re: DRAW HUNTS

Postby ericldill » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:28 pm

Depended on rain ...... no rain to go Charlie Capps and Skylake we get rain go to Mahanna and Howard Miller
ericldill
hunter

Re: DRAW HUNTS

Postby godsgrocerys » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:06 am

Let me know if you still want some company on your draw hunts. I have a friend who hunts with me. We could help with the spread. We'll be hunting close by the upcoming weeks in Sunflower and neighboring areas. I have a buddy who is a waterfowl biologist and keeps me in tune with the scouting reports and hot spots so i might get a little inside advantage.
SCHNETZ wrote:The ol man and the boy got drawn for Charlie Capps, Skylake, Mahanna, and Howard Miller. The only problem is, the ol man got Charlie Capps and Skylake on the 14th and 15th of December. The boy got Mahanna and Howard Miller for the same dates. The question is, for any of y'all that have hunted these WMA's, if you had to rate or choose two out of the four, which would you go for? Need to let MDWFP know which hunts we won't be on so that they can award them to someone else. I hope an old man and his boy from Virginia didn't piss too many of y'all off by getting drawn :oops: Hunts are parties of four so we have room for two. If anyone is interested PM me. Thanks for any input y'all might want to provide.
SCHNETZ
godsgrocerys
Newb

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting