RNT Warbird vs Zink Call of Death?

Information on goose calls and goose calling tips.

Moderators: quackerkiller, Ross R, Oregon Honker

RNT Warbird vs Zink Call of Death?

Postby Duckslayer26 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:20 am

Which one would you prefer? I have read great reviews on both but hear the warbird may take some more air than the COD. As of right now I dont know anyone that has either to try and dont have much time hardly to go to a shop and try em out. The closest place to me is an hr away. I currently own the G3 but hear theese 2 are much better. Any opinions, suggestions, or advice appreciated. Thanks
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Re: RNT Warbird vs Zink Call of Death?

Postby mayhem96 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:06 pm

Didn't you suggest these in a post below as good calls to start out on, yet you have no experience with them :huh:

Correct me if I'm wrong.

As far as picking one, just pick one...as far as taking more air, has a lot to do with the tuning of the call :thumbsup:
mayhem96
hunter

Postby Duckslayer26 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:37 pm

mayhem96 wrote:Didn't you suggest these in a post below as good calls to start out on, yet you have no experience with them :huh:

Correct me if I'm wrong.

As far as picking one, just pick one...as far as taking more air, has a lot to do with the tuning of the call :thumbsup:

That was not me. I suggested to start off on a zink PC-1 and then try the Money Maker.
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby DMBgoosehunter13 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:42 am

Zink Call of Death is a lot easier to operate then the RNT Warbird. I have owned both. The Warbird ended up taking too much air after running it awhile. The COD is easier to run, goosier in my opinion and has a great range.
DMBgoosehunter13
hunter

Postby Duckslayer26 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:05 pm

DMBgoosehunter13 wrote:Zink Call of Death is a lot easier to operate then the RNT Warbird. I have owned both. The Warbird ended up taking too much air after running it awhile. The COD is easier to run, goosier in my opinion and has a great range.

Thanks, thats exactly what i wanted to know before having to buy both and try and sell the one i didnt like. They say the warbird only tequires as much air as the RNT G3 and I own the G3 and like it but I know my old money maker took less air to operate
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby Wobbling Wings Waterfowling » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:17 am

Duckslayer... no doubt the COD!! Great call. My buddy owns one and i run it often. I own a NOS and love that one too.

Best of luck,

Wobbling Wings Waterfowling
hunter

Postby Duckslayer26 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Wobbling Wings Waterfowling wrote:Duckslayer... no doubt the COD!! Great call. My buddy owns one and i run it often. I own a NOS and love that one too.

Best of luck,

Thanks man. Im trading one my duck calls for one tonight
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Return to Goose Calls and Calling Forum