Turkey Fryer For Pheasant and Duck

What's cooking?! A forum to share your favorite duck recipes, goose recipes, wild game recipes, and smoking; along with how to prepare game before hand.

Moderators: Indaswamp, brassass, daffy...

Turkey Fryer For Pheasant and Duck

Postby California Sprig » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:30 pm

Question - I just got a new turkey fryer and was wondering if anyone has used them for duck , goose and pheasant. If so let me know what you think of the results and how long you cook them for.
Hunting, fishing, Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Forty Creek Barrel Select Canadian Whisky - Life is sweet
California Sprig
hunter

Re: Turkey Fryer For Pheasant and Duck

Postby CootCutter » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:40 am

Deep fried duck is awesome......cut into strips long ways give em an egg bath cover with your favorite fish batter and fry ab 3-4 min ad 350 degrees :thumbsup:
CootCutter
hunter

Re: Turkey Fryer For Pheasant and Duck

Postby eastcoastsoxfan » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:21 am

CootCutter wrote:Deep fried duck is awesome......cut into strips long ways give em an egg bath cover with your favorite fish batter and fry ab 3-4 min ad 350 degrees :thumbsup:

I started deep frying my duck like this a few months ago. I just use a flour and seasoning concoction, tastes great and the kids love it.
"The old school hunters shoot what they shoot and kill as many as they always have, the newbies have their 3.5."
eastcoastsoxfan
hunter

Return to Duck Recipes & Tips for all Cooking