great CL deal on duck boat lol

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, BigBend, Belly up dux

great CL deal on duck boat lol

Postby zack and drake » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:50 pm

Funny CL add I read today and so true.

For you dumb asses that watch duck dynasty your idiots you don't kill ducks that are so far away you can't call. By the way thats called sky-busting. Just so you know the lingo the next time you ruin my hunt. Speaking of calling, quit, you sound like a freaking moron, your not calling ducks your freaking making them flare. I guess you don't have enough experience to know the difference. It's great to see you guys at the boat ramp dumping your boats off your trailers on to the concrete, it's going to be great for the boating industry. If your such good friends with the Duck Commander, then why the **** didn't you learn more when you were hanging out in the duck blind together. Oh and by the way that's TV, it don't work like that. Can I say dumb *** again. Yea I can, you **** me off that bad. Please learn to ID the birds, did I say birds, yes birds not ducks. If you can't ID it don't shoot it you dumb ***. I will put the FWC on your sorry ***, you get no more warnings. I get around a lot been doing this a while you get it dip ****. The next dumb *** I see shoot a bird that's not legal I get there tag and boat numbers. I already have a couple. See you on the water. Oh ya you can reply I'd you would like to.
zack and drake
hunter

Re: great CL deal on duck boat lol

Postby Ichabod97 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:56 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From what i have observed from this season so far both up here in VA and down in FL...that is a very true statement! :lol3:
Nick "Ichabod"
Waterfowl Mafia

Modified Scissor Blind ppt
Ichabod97
State Moderator

Postby jedisme » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:30 am

zack and drake wrote:Funny CL add I read today and so true.

For you dumb asses that watch duck dynasty your idiots you don't kill ducks that are so far away you can't call. By the way thats called sky-busting. Just so you know the lingo the next time you ruin my hunt. Speaking of calling, quit, you sound like a freaking moron, your not calling ducks your freaking making them flare. I guess you don't have enough experience to know the difference. It's great to see you guys at the boat ramp dumping your boats off your trailers on to the concrete, it's going to be great for the boating industry. If your such good friends with the Duck Commander, then why the **** didn't you learn more when you were hanging out in the duck blind together. Oh and by the way that's TV, it don't work like that. Can I say dumb *** again. Yea I can, you **** me off that bad. Please learn to ID the birds, did I say birds, yes birds not ducks. If you can't ID it don't shoot it you dumb ***. I will put the FWC on your sorry ***, you get no more warnings. I get around a lot been doing this a while you get it dip ****. The next dumb *** I see shoot a bird that's not legal I get there tag and boat numbers. I already have a couple. See you on the water. Oh ya you can reply I'd you would like to.

Must be located in the Tallahassee area?
jedisme
hunter

Postby tmclaimerFL » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:54 pm

jedisme wrote:
zack and drake wrote:Funny CL add I read today and so true.

Must be located in the Tallahassee area?

:lol3:
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby rabbit86 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:31 am

Instead of complaining and threatening to call fwc why dont u confront this people if it bothers u so much.
Last edited by BigBend on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Language and being a douche
rabbit86
Newb

Postby QuacknStrut » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:00 pm

Notice the intense over-reaction?

That's the steroids.

Lay off the juice brother, it will make your winkie little.

:lol:
QuacknStrut
hunter

Postby tknight006 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:12 pm

rabbit86 wrote:Instead of bitching and threatening to call fwc why dont u confront this people if it bothers u so much. ****.

Classic first post... 4 minutes after becoming a member.

Welcome to DHC!!

Also.... For the record, the juice makes the berries small, not the twig.... trust me... Which in return, makes the twig look bigger.
Win/Win.....
Prostaff application pending
tknight006
hunter

Postby whaknstak » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:24 pm

Haha. You spent way too much effort signing up.
"Do you care about freedom? Dreams may have inspired it, and wishes prompted it, but only war and weapons have made it yours."

Col Jeff Cooper
whaknstak
hunter

Postby zack and drake » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:05 pm

Like I said Just a Post I read on Craigslist not my post. Thought it was funny and all true waterfowlers that have been hunting and know what they are doing will appreciate it. Rabbit86 I guess it hit close to home with the way you are hunting as defensive as you got.
zack and drake
hunter

Postby BigBend » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Sorry guys this ain't going anywhere constructive. Watch y'all's language.
BigBend
State Moderator

Return to Florida Duck Hunting