i need a hunting partner around irrigon/boardman

A place to gain knowledge about Oregon duck hunting. Share your strategies here. From hunting on the Columbia river delta and Pacific Ocean to the open plains of eastern OR.

Moderators: Tealer, njonesy_07, Oregon Honker

i need a hunting partner around irrigon/boardman

Postby dwoolsey » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:01 pm

hey my name is dakota i live in irrigon. i need some one to hunt with im not trying to find out your spots or anything i have my owne . i am just realy tierd of hunting buy my self all season. i am a good goose and duck caller i have a well trained duck dog about 4 dozon duck decoys and about 2 dozon goose shells and 2 laydown blindes so if anyboady is down to hunt pleez let me know im tierd of going alone.
dwoolsey
Newb

Re: i need a hunting partner around irrigon/boardman

Postby Bigmike220 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Names mike and I'm in hermiston. I'm new to the area from Nevada. I have everything needed to kill ducks and geese from fields to the water. Can call both geese and ducks. Went out Friday and limited on honkers for my first hunt here. E-mail is mdewees1958@sbcglobal if ya want to get out and chase some birds. Not real familiar with the area but scouting everyday so far. Can hunt any day.
Bigmike220
Newb

Postby Bigmike220 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:36 pm

Bigmike220
Newb

Postby tealdog » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:56 am

Looks like the perfect match. One man has some local knowledge, and one who loves to scout and get it done. The Internet does do good things from time to time!
tealdog
hunter

Return to Oregon Duck Hunting