Duck Hunting Forum banner

ocmulgee or flint

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Dep6 
#1 ·
anybody ever do much hunting on the local rivers near warner robins. thats about all i have to hunt just looking for some suggestions. I have seen a few woodies here and there usually anywhere from 20-50 in the morning but all fly byes. if anybody want to go hit me up.

#4 ·
Not sure what the Flint looks like in Warner Robins, but further south it is all pass shooting unless you find a roost hole. I found 2 different roost holes that are loaded, i saw 50-60 coming into this one spot Sunday. Funnest way to shoot them imo. If you don't know where to go look on Bing Maps or Google Earth to find some pockets, slews, and swamps. I found a few spots that have turned out to be really good. If you don't have somewhere to set up try floating the river. Jump shooting ducks on a river is a blast and you can even pick up some geese that way. Good luck and let us know how you do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.