The Yellowstone?

From Pintails to Mallards, share your Montana duck hunting stories here in the land of the Big Sky country.

Moderator: Lawdog

The Yellowstone?

Postby huntfishnv » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:53 pm

Does anybody or has anybody on here hunted the yellowstone near Livingston without a boat? It's pretty low right now so it's just a thought... Any input would be great.

AND NO, I DON"T WANT TO STEAL YOUR SECRET SPOTS.
Nick Roehl wrote:Everything I say is so damn good you need to quote it for your signiture.

Un-expect the expected
huntfishnv
hunter

Re: The Yellowstone?

Postby Montanafowler » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:16 pm

i live here in livingston, don't know that i'd go traipsing through the Y (i still haven't). i haven't found many good spots for ducks to sit or any good access points that don't look like you'll fill your waders up or get washed downstream. i'm sure there are some spots, but i've never really bothered with it since i have better areas to go. i do have some info that i'll send through PM though. hit me up if you want it.
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Return to Montana Duck Hunting