Favorite honker call?

Information on goose calls and goose calling tips.

Moderators: quackerkiller, Ross R, Oregon Honker

Favorite honker call?

Postby Duckslayer26 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:02 am

Whats your favorite honker call & why?
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter
 
Posts: 941
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:13 pm
Location: Roswell, Ga


Re: Favorite honker call?

Postby muskyduck » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:41 am

I am a huge LMC fan. Those calls do it all. Love the Reaper because it is super fast, loud, and a tad higher pitched. To me it sounds like active, excited geese.... something to get their attention. However My favorite is the Slipknot. That call really gets low and nasty, but can cast out and work those birds at a distance. Easiest call to blow that I've found, and still very versatile. Love it for the versatility and range.
User avatar
muskyduck
hunter
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:54 am

Re: Favorite honker call?

Postby Duckslayer26 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:47 am

Have you ever blwn a Zink COD, Zink Money Maker or RNT G3? If so how do any of those compare to the LMC Reaper and all the other honker calls they sell?
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter
 
Posts: 941
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:13 pm
Location: Roswell, Ga

Re: Favorite honker call?

Postby tripleb » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:51 am

I prefer the C&S Custom Calls Die Hard Apostle for most work with decoys. It requires very little air and is very fast. It can be run quiet or fairly loud, though not as loud as the three listed below. It is tricky to learn to run for a beginner, because it requires very little movement of your hands to change note pitches. While I really like the call, I can't recommend it for a beginner unless he's willing to practice a lot before hunting season.

For running traffic, I prefer the Molt Gear EX3d, the Addiction Calls Habit, or Gander Valley Calls Triple X.

In all calls except the GVCC Triple X, I have switched out the original guts with sets of Saunders red guts. Except for the Apostle, I've modified the tone board slightly, by lowering the angle of the reed. The Triple X, I just lowered the reed angle a bit, but retained the KOD guts.

The last three require a bit more air to run than the Apostle, but not much. The Triple X probably has the best low end, to my ear, but I don't use the low end much, except to make moans. If you're a big guy and push a lot of air through a call, the Triple X probably would be your best option. While it doesn't require a lot of air to run, it's probably the best suited of those I've listed, for a big air guy.

While I made changes in the guts to suit my own preferences, they will work fine as originally set up by the makers, though you may need to retune them to your personal preference. I'd recommend any of them for hunting use. The Apostle was probably the closest in factory tune to how I like my calls tuned.
tripleb
hunter
 
Posts: 1301
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:39 am

Re: Favorite honker call?

Postby Duckslayer26 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:25 am

tripleb wrote:I prefer the C&S Custom Calls Die Hard Apostle for most work with decoys. It requires very little air and is very fast. It can be run quiet or fairly loud, though not as loud as the three listed below. It is tricky to learn to run for a beginner, because it requires very little movement of your hands to change note pitches. While I really like the call, I can't recommend it for a beginner unless he's willing to practice a lot before hunting season.

For running traffic, I prefer the Molt Gear EX3d, the Addiction Calls Habit, or Gander Valley Calls Triple X.

In all calls except the GVCC Triple X, I have switched out the original guts with sets of Saunders red guts. Except for the Apostle, I've modified the tone board slightly, by lowering the angle of the reed. The Triple X, I just lowered the reed angle a bit, but retained the KOD guts.

The last three require a bit more air to run than the Apostle, but not much. The Triple X probably has the best low end, to my ear, but I don't use the low end much, except to make moans. If you're a big guy and push a lot of air through a call, the Triple X probably would be your best option. While it doesn't require a lot of air to run, it's probably the best suited of those I've listed, for a big air guy.

While I made changes in the guts to suit my own preferences, they will work fine as originally set up by the makers, though you may need to retune them to your personal preference. I'd recommend any of them for hunting use. The Apostle was probably the closest in factory tune to how I like my calls tuned.

Its my first season really learning how to truely blow a honker call really well. I have always just done the clucks and moans and have always been able to call em in the few times that i have but im one of those that wants to sound really good and learn how to do it all. I can run my RNT G3 & Zink COD pretty well! Well enough the geese think im a real goose/geese
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter
 
Posts: 941
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:13 pm
Location: Roswell, Ga

Re: Favorite honker call?

Postby muskyduck » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:48 pm

Duckslayer26 wrote:Have you ever blwn a Zink COD, Zink Money Maker or RNT G3? If so how do any of those compare to the LMC Reaper and all the other honker calls they sell?


I'm just not a zinc fan myself. RNT is more well known for there duck calls, not their goose calls. I have blown a Zinc and it just wasn't for me. I think for me, thex guts systems are what set lmc apart. They have several different gut systems that can mix and match to each call. The right pairing will get that call to run perfect for you. George will put together what ever u want.
User avatar
muskyduck
hunter
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:54 am

Re: Favorite honker call?

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:53 pm

RNT Dirty Bird. Best sounding goose call I have ever run.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt
jaysweet3 wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:easy...just manipulate the ruler to make the inch shorter so that 28" reads 30"..... :thumbsup:

That's how I got a 13" pecker.
User avatar
The Duck Hammer
hunter
 
Posts: 3710
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:27 am
Location: NW Arkansas

Re: Favorite honker call?

Postby tripleb » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:02 pm

Duckslayer26 wrote:
tripleb wrote:I prefer the C&S Custom Calls Die Hard Apostle for most work with decoys. It requires very little air and is very fast. It can be run quiet or fairly loud, though not as loud as the three listed below. It is tricky to learn to run for a beginner, because it requires very little movement of your hands to change note pitches. While I really like the call, I can't recommend it for a beginner unless he's willing to practice a lot before hunting season.

For running traffic, I prefer the Molt Gear EX3d, the Addiction Calls Habit, or Gander Valley Calls Triple X.

In all calls except the GVCC Triple X, I have switched out the original guts with sets of Saunders red guts. Except for the Apostle, I've modified the tone board slightly, by lowering the angle of the reed. The Triple X, I just lowered the reed angle a bit, but retained the KOD guts.

The last three require a bit more air to run than the Apostle, but not much. The Triple X probably has the best low end, to my ear, but I don't use the low end much, except to make moans. If you're a big guy and push a lot of air through a call, the Triple X probably would be your best option. While it doesn't require a lot of air to run, it's probably the best suited of those I've listed, for a big air guy.

While I made changes in the guts to suit my own preferences, they will work fine as originally set up by the makers, though you may need to retune them to your personal preference. I'd recommend any of them for hunting use. The Apostle was probably the closest in factory tune to how I like my calls tuned.

Its my first season really learning how to truely blow a honker call really well. I have always just done the clucks and moans and have always been able to call em in the few times that i have but im one of those that wants to sound really good and learn how to do it all. I can run my RNT G3 & Zink COD pretty well! Well enough the geese think im a real goose/geese


If your purpose is to call geese .... your selection can be very easy ..... just about any call will work. Though some might work better or less well for you than others. The ones you have will work fine. I don't have a lot of air, so I can't use a call which requires a lot of air to run. I like high pitched calls, because I find geese respond better to high pitched notes. So, I stay away from calls commonly used by contest callers for contests.

And, if you listen to real geese, they don't make a lot of different notes that you need to learn how to mimic. Scott Threinen's DVD "Bad Grammer" pretty well covers the ones you should learn. If your purpose is to contest call, then that's another matter, as will be your choice in calls. Those you should probably try before you buy them. They're sort of like shoes, most fit some people better or worse than do others.
tripleb
hunter
 
Posts: 1301
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:39 am

Re: Favorite honker call?

Postby Duckslayer26 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:29 pm

tripleb wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:
tripleb wrote:I prefer the C&S Custom Calls Die Hard Apostle for most work with decoys. It requires very little air and is very fast. It can be run quiet or fairly loud, though not as loud as the three listed below. It is tricky to learn to run for a beginner, because it requires very little movement of your hands to change note pitches. While I really like the call, I can't recommend it for a beginner unless he's willing to practice a lot before hunting season.

For running traffic, I prefer the Molt Gear EX3d, the Addiction Calls Habit, or Gander Valley Calls Triple X.

In all calls except the GVCC Triple X, I have switched out the original guts with sets of Saunders red guts. Except for the Apostle, I've modified the tone board slightly, by lowering the angle of the reed. The Triple X, I just lowered the reed angle a bit, but retained the KOD guts.

The last three require a bit more air to run than the Apostle, but not much. The Triple X probably has the best low end, to my ear, but I don't use the low end much, except to make moans. If you're a big guy and push a lot of air through a call, the Triple X probably would be your best option. While it doesn't require a lot of air to run, it's probably the best suited of those I've listed, for a big air guy.

While I made changes in the guts to suit my own preferences, they will work fine as originally set up by the makers, though you may need to retune them to your personal preference. I'd recommend any of them for hunting use. The Apostle was probably the closest in factory tune to how I like my calls tuned.

Its my first season really learning how to truely blow a honker call really well. I have always just done the clucks and moans and have always been able to call em in the few times that i have but im one of those that wants to sound really good and learn how to do it all. I can run my RNT G3 & Zink COD pretty well! Well enough the geese think im a real goose/geese


If your purpose is to call geese .... your selection can be very easy ..... just about any call will work. Though some might work better or less well for you than others. The ones you have will work fine. I don't have a lot of air, so I can't use a call which requires a lot of air to run. I like high pitched calls, because I find geese respond better to high pitched notes. So, I stay away from calls commonly used by contest callers for contests.

And, if you listen to real geese, they don't make a lot of different notes that you need to learn how to mimic. Scott Threinen's DVD "Bad Grammer" pretty well covers the ones you should learn. If your purpose is to contest call, then that's another matter, as will be your choice in calls. Those you should probably try before you buy them. They're sort of like shoes, most fit some people better or worse than do others.

I wana learn how to call correctly in blind not the stage. I have a RNT G3 and Zink COD & just ordered the RNT Warbird. I love the G3 bec it sounds more goosey to me but the Zink it a good change of tone because it has a higher pitch. I may try and find a LMC and blow it to see how I like them. Do they sell them at major shops like Bass Pro or are they more of an internet dealer type?
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter
 
Posts: 941
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:13 pm
Location: Roswell, Ga

Re: Favorite honker call?

Postby Duckslayer26 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:30 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:RNT Dirty Bird. Best sounding goose call I have ever run.

Is it a deeper tone like the G3 or a little higher pitched? I just ordered the Warbird last night.
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter
 
Posts: 941
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:13 pm
Location: Roswell, Ga

Re: Favorite honker call?

Postby rebelp74 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:37 pm

It was a doc hulls custom until recently being turned on to a drc mod. The drc mod feels better and can do it all, I had mine tuned to be a deeper sound. Don't get me wrong doc hulls are great, but nothing beats that mod. The only other goose calls I really like are an eastern shoreman and rnt mongoose. Those are whats on my lanyard. Got a lmc closer and winglock that are back ups. I tried rnt, big sean, winglock, lmc, tim grounds and several others imo none of them ran a doc hulls and the doc hull can't hang with the drc mod.
Last edited by rebelp74 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Indaswamp wrote:
jaysweet3 wrote:Looks a little small.

Dat's what She said....


Underradar wrote:We, the unsigned members of the HH, are not allowed to address such questions. But thank you for asking.
User avatar
rebelp74
hunter
 
Posts: 2197
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:25 pm
Location: Elm Grove, LA

Re: Favorite honker call?

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:00 pm

Duckslayer26 wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:RNT Dirty Bird. Best sounding goose call I have ever run.

Is it a deeper tone like the G3 or a little higher pitched? I just ordered the Warbird last night.

My Dirty Bird has a higher pitch, Opposite of my Kelly Powers which has a lower pitch to it.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt
jaysweet3 wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:easy...just manipulate the ruler to make the inch shorter so that 28" reads 30"..... :thumbsup:

That's how I got a 13" pecker.
User avatar
The Duck Hammer
hunter
 
Posts: 3710
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:27 am
Location: NW Arkansas

Re: Favorite honker call?

Postby tripleb » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:44 am

Duckslayer26 wrote:
tripleb wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:
tripleb wrote:I prefer the C&S Custom Calls Die Hard Apostle for most work with decoys. It requires very little air and is very fast. It can be run quiet or fairly loud, though not as loud as the three listed below. It is tricky to learn to run for a beginner, because it requires very little movement of your hands to change note pitches. While I really like the call, I can't recommend it for a beginner unless he's willing to practice a lot before hunting season.

For running traffic, I prefer the Molt Gear EX3d, the Addiction Calls Habit, or Gander Valley Calls Triple X.

In all calls except the GVCC Triple X, I have switched out the original guts with sets of Saunders red guts. Except for the Apostle, I've modified the tone board slightly, by lowering the angle of the reed. The Triple X, I just lowered the reed angle a bit, but retained the KOD guts.

The last three require a bit more air to run than the Apostle, but not much. The Triple X probably has the best low end, to my ear, but I don't use the low end much, except to make moans. If you're a big guy and push a lot of air through a call, the Triple X probably would be your best option. While it doesn't require a lot of air to run, it's probably the best suited of those I've listed, for a big air guy.

While I made changes in the guts to suit my own preferences, they will work fine as originally set up by the makers, though you may need to retune them to your personal preference. I'd recommend any of them for hunting use. The Apostle was probably the closest in factory tune to how I like my calls tuned.

Its my first season really learning how to truely blow a honker call really well. I have always just done the clucks and moans and have always been able to call em in the few times that i have but im one of those that wants to sound really good and learn how to do it all. I can run my RNT G3 & Zink COD pretty well! Well enough the geese think im a real goose/geese


If your purpose is to call geese .... your selection can be very easy ..... just about any call will work. Though some might work better or less well for you than others. The ones you have will work fine. I don't have a lot of air, so I can't use a call which requires a lot of air to run. I like high pitched calls, because I find geese respond better to high pitched notes. So, I stay away from calls commonly used by contest callers for contests.

And, if you listen to real geese, they don't make a lot of different notes that you need to learn how to mimic. Scott Threinen's DVD "Bad Grammer" pretty well covers the ones you should learn. If your purpose is to contest call, then that's another matter, as will be your choice in calls. Those you should probably try before you buy them. They're sort of like shoes, most fit some people better or worse than do others.

I wana learn how to call correctly in blind not the stage. I have a RNT G3 and Zink COD & just ordered the RNT Warbird. I love the G3 bec it sounds more goosey to me but the Zink it a good change of tone because it has a higher pitch. I may try and find a LMC and blow it to see how I like them. Do they sell them at major shops like Bass Pro or are they more of an internet dealer type?


Listen to the geese you're hunting .... and those which you see during the spring. Watch what they do and listen to how they respond as other geese are approaching them. When you blow your call at geese flying by, try to watch how they respond to the different notes and combinations you make on your call. Do some of them stop flapping their wings? .... swivel their heads around looking for the source of calling ?...... start to bank as if they wanted to turn toward you ?...... Or do they keep on flapping, staying straight on course? If they don't react to your calling, you haven't caught their attention. Within the last few years I started paying close attention to how geese reacted to my calling and what I found was that making a series of rapid, high pitched notes was much more likely to get their attention than anything which you might hear in a contest style routine. It's actually very simple, some birds will be interested while most will simply ignore you. You shoot those who you can get interested.

If you haven't gotten a copy of Scott Threinen's DVD "Bad Grammer", do so, as it contains instructions on how to make the notes you need to make, though you will have to develop a feel for when and when not to make them.
tripleb
hunter
 
Posts: 1301
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:39 am

Re: Favorite honker call?

Postby Duckslayer26 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:23 am

Tripleb, I have done so and have seen that alot of the times when geese are just passing by alot of them stop flapping their wings, some look back, some moan, some honk and some dont even look back and keep flapping (typically the leader in the flock will be the one that keeps on going and doesnt look back). They dont always do it but a lot of the times they do and have had them fly away once and then an hour later they appear out of nowhere right in front of our spread! I know how to do the moans, clucks, and honks and typically just mix them up. When the geese are far off I act like im interested but not super excited just yet. As they get closer and closer I get more excited and typically I or my nephew will throw out a series or quick clucks about 5-8 (when they get about 70-80 yrds out and while the other throws out a series of moans and clucks mixed to try and sound like different geese!
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter
 
Posts: 941
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:13 pm
Location: Roswell, Ga

Re: Favorite honker call?

Postby tripleb » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:31 am

Duckslayer26 wrote:Tripleb, I have done so and have seen that alot of the times when geese are just passing by alot of them stop flapping their wings, some look back, some moan, some honk and some dont even look back and keep flapping (typically the leader in the flock will be the one that keeps on going and doesnt look back). They dont always do it but a lot of the times they do and have had them fly away once and then an hour later they appear out of nowhere right in front of our spread! I know how to do the moans, clucks, and honks and typically just mix them up. When the geese are far off I act like im interested but not super excited just yet. As they get closer and closer I get more excited and typically I or my nephew will throw out a series or quick clucks about 5-8 (when they get about 70-80 yrds out and while the other throws out a series of moans and clucks mixed to try and sound like different geese!


It sounds like you have a good handle on what you need to do with a call. Perhaps the only thing you could change is try some different calls and see which might be easier for you to run and make the sounds you want to make for hunting purposes. It's sort of like trying on shoes to see what fits the best. Waterfowl shows, where you can try different calls and talk to the call makers or their reps, might be better than just ordering different calls until you find one you like the best .... at least a cheaper method for your search. :yes:
tripleb
hunter
 
Posts: 1301
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:39 am

Re: Favorite honker call?

Postby Duckslayer26 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:15 pm

I agree. Im not perfect at calling by any means. I practice all the time on the geese in a pond right by my house that I fish a lot. My buddy thats going with me in the morning is 10x better. I started on a Zink PC-1 then got a Money Maker which they were ok. I realized there were much better calls out there when I got the RNT G3. I love it but as everyone knows every goose caller has to have at least a few of them. Higher pitch, deeper tone, ect... The Zink COD is a higher pitch than the G3 but I know the Warbird will be amazing! I tried one out at Bass Pro and loved it. I cant wait to get out there in the morning with my new ghg deeks and hopefully shoot my first greenhead and a mess of geese!
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter
 
Posts: 941
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:13 pm
Location: Roswell, Ga

Re: Favorite honker call?

Postby goosehunter64 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:01 pm

Anyone of these....

Image
Rob.
Team WingLock
Lock'em "N" Rock'em
User avatar
goosehunter64
hunter
 
Posts: 2562
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:25 pm
Location: LaSalle, Illinois

Re: Favorite honker call?

Postby jdblack234 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:45 am

The Eliminator from Delta Waterfowl Supplies. Its a nasty honker call and have had great luck getting honkers to finish this year. Check em out at deltacalls.com
jdblack234
Newb
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:35 pm

Re: Favorite honker call?

Postby Yaaker » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:48 pm

We should clear up that the Zink COD is not a honker call. It is a lesser call. The Money Maker and NOS are their honker calls.

That being said, I prefer the NOS or the PCC 509.
Last edited by Yaaker on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yaaker
hunter
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:06 pm
Location: Montana

Re: Favorite honker call?

Postby justinduckman7 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:02 pm

Mafia crew calls of winglocks for this guy prefer winglocks wood calls late cause they have a much deeper goose sound . They bring the 747 right . I also think decoy spreads and how real they look to the birds is just as important as the call.
(IF IT FLIES IT DIES AND IF IT SITS THEIR IT STILL DIES ) Let's go shoot their faces off
justinduckman7
hunter
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:52 pm
Location: colona Illinois

Re: Favorite honker call?

Postby Duckslayer26 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:02 pm

Yaaker wrote:We should clear up that the Zink COD is not a honker call. It is a lesser call. The Money Maker and NOS are their honker calls.

That being said, I prefer the NOS or the PCC 509.

I agree, its too high of a pitch for a honker IMO. I like my RNT G3 & RNT Warbird.
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter
 
Posts: 941
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:13 pm
Location: Roswell, Ga

Re: Favorite honker call?

Postby slayer33 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:00 pm

Image
the ones i make now used every big name call and just started making my own calls
Sent from my Motorola Triumph using Tapatalk 2
slayer33
hunter
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: birdsboro pa

Re: Favorite honker call?

Postby goin4smallies » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:15 pm

Goey Train Wreck ...... short , so easy to blow its crazy , great sound that carries .... and made right up the road from me !!!!
goin4smallies
hunter
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:28 am
Location: Reading PA

Re: Favorite honker call?

Postby Rick Hall » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:24 pm

Duckslayer26 wrote:
Yaaker wrote:We should clear up that the Zink COD is not a honker call. It is a lesser call. The Money Maker and NOS are their honker calls.

That being said, I prefer the NOS or the PCC 509.

I agree, its too high of a pitch for a honker IMO. I like my RNT G3 & RNT Warbird.


Experience may change your mind about "honker" calls. Once won a bet tolling our limits of giants with a squeeze bulb bicycle horn that was mighty high pitched, then did it again the next day just 'cause I could. Not giving higher pitched calls a go with big Canada, because they're somehow supposed to be "lesser" calls, could cost you birds.
If you think I'm wrong, you might be right.
User avatar
Rick Hall
hunter
 
Posts: 13799
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Re: Favorite honker call?

Postby rebelp74 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:35 pm

Rick Hall wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:
Yaaker wrote:We should clear up that the Zink COD is not a honker call. It is a lesser call. The Money Maker and NOS are their honker calls.

That being said, I prefer the NOS or the PCC 509.

I agree, its too high of a pitch for a honker IMO. I like my RNT G3 & RNT Warbird.


Experience may change your mind about "honker" calls. Once won a bet tolling our limits of giants with a squeeze bulb bicycle horn that was mighty high pitched, then did it again the next day just 'cause I could. Not giving higher pitched calls a go with big Canada, because they're somehow supposed to be "lesser" calls, could cost you birds.

Rick hit the nail on the head :hammer: with that. High pitched calls do work on greaters. Low pitched calls also work on lessers. High and low will both work on all of them.
Indaswamp wrote:
jaysweet3 wrote:Looks a little small.

Dat's what She said....


Underradar wrote:We, the unsigned members of the HH, are not allowed to address such questions. But thank you for asking.
User avatar
rebelp74
hunter
 
Posts: 2197
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:25 pm
Location: Elm Grove, LA

Next

Return to Goose Calls and Calling Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests