mcfaddin

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, DoubleBayou, whistlin_wings

mcfaddin

Postby jack lowe » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:24 am

Hey yal i was just wondering if the huntin is good at mcfaddin any more see my dad used to hunt their back when he was in college with his buddy and from what he says an from tha pictures he has showed me they wore em out when they hunted there an next year for my senoir trip we are gonna go hunt tha texas cost an i was just wantin to know if its any good any more an im not askin for yals holes or any hand outs so dont think i am thanks yal.
Fresh prince of the bayou[/quote]jehler
mox wrote:If you say the water is too cold... then you sir, are a puss
"a lanyard and a few empy shells dont make you a duck hunter" - the duck commander
jack lowe
hunter

Re: mcfaddin

Postby duckhuntguy409 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:30 am

Yep it's legit down here. You'll have to some see for yourself though.
duckhuntguy409
hunter

Postby jack lowe » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:39 pm

thanks man an il be down their next year for a couple days or so
Fresh prince of the bayou[/quote]jehler
mox wrote:If you say the water is too cold... then you sir, are a puss
"a lanyard and a few empy shells dont make you a duck hunter" - the duck commander
jack lowe
hunter

Postby cumminsman03 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:08 pm

There is 2 sides of mcfaddin. Boat in and walk in. There is also Texas point (another walk in) on the sabine pass side. And anahuac wildlife refuge close to the high island side of mcfaddin.

Make sure you have the proper permits before you head out there. It's a list of rules and regulations that you have to sign and date and keep on person at all times.

Good luck
Central Flyway- I'm from Texas, what country are you from?
cumminsman03
hunter

Return to Texas Duck Hunting