Dog Thief Lafayette Lousiana

Talk about various Louisiana duck hunting tactics with others and explore issues related to duck hunting in the heart of Cajun duck hunting country.

Moderators: The Cat Island Drake, La. Hunter, Smackaduck

Dog Thief Lafayette Lousiana

Postby Bozman46 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:03 pm

After returning from a duck hunt in texas on the way to my parents house in GA we stopped where we stop every year in Lafayette, Baymont Inn, the old Jameson on Evangenline pkwy by the waffle house close to I 10. At about 130 in the morning of new years someone broke into my dads dog truck and stole my dog, broke the lock with some sort of crow bar. The waffle house has footage of him and his vehicle. He is driving a chevy silverado or gmc sierra mid 2000's with blacked out windows. He is a white male, mid thirties medium build. My dog is a black lab answers to the name Boz, is 10 years old with a grey muzzle and feet. He also only has 3 toes on his right hind leg due to surgery. I will attach photos and any updated info soon, I just want my dog back, I will pay a reward. I have 15 years of military service, and nothing to do for a while because of leave, I may be from out of state but i have lots of friends here, we or the police will find you, tomorrow we get the hotel footage. If anyone reading this post sees this dog please contact me at himay46@yahoo.com, please send this to all your duck hunting buddies, i have raised this dog since he was 6 weeks old, he is part of my family.
Bozman46
hunter

Return to Louisiana Duck Hunting