Duck Hunting Forum banner

Nice Start to the New Year!

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  montana bound 
#1 ·
Went out late today because it was snowing , about 2 pm it stopped and the sun started to shine. I didnt think Id have any hits I just wanted to dust the snow off and freshen up the urine.
I checked a snare I have in a dry creek that passes under a fence, it was knocked out of the way.
The next set was a dirt hole, in the snow I could make out where the fox came up behind the backstop reached in and pulled out the jack rabbit fur that was bait.Then it did a little dance on the site and peed all over it.
The next stop was a snare, this educated Bi#$@% walked around the snare and from the side pulled it off its supports.
The tracks headed up the draw to where I caught the badger and where I had a dirt hole set.

Had her by the back foot, she must have got a little careless when she was dancing over this set peeing all over it.

This one has been a pain in my rear, very trap and snare educated. It feels oh so good to have her hanging in the shop. :grooving:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.