New Years Day Hunt

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

New Years Day Hunt

Postby All Ducked Up » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:39 am

Started my New Year off like most others (hung-over :fingerhead: )

That sucked but met up with some great guys and had an amazing hunt (Minus hung-over first impressions :tongue: ) but hey we've all (mostly all) have been there. We slammed a four man limit of greenheads (mainly) and the whole day was awesome. Hands down the best duck hunt I have been on, I have been reading on here everyone complaining and being less then sportsman like and let me just say the guys I went out with were awesome and well versed in what we were doing. Sportsmen hunt, teach, and love every second of it. I definitely learned some stuff on this hunt, I was amazed watching the dog that was out with us for being so young he is going to be and already is a great retriever. Everything about the hunt was great- Calling, Shooting, and Flight. Damn near perfect (minus the hen or two)

If I learned anything from this hunt the biggest is this, the hunting community has a group of awesome guys in it and if you spend your time being a douche you'll never have the opportunity to meet them without having your face bashed in for being a for-mentioned douche.

Big ups for the guys, no... The true Sportsmen I went out with :thumbsup:
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hunting isn't just something I do, It's a part of who I am.
All Ducked Up
hunter

Re: New Years Day Hunt

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:42 am

Sounds like a fun hunt! Heck of a way to start the new year! And I agree there are lots of great guys in the Utah waterfowling community, many of them are on this very forum. :beer:
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby All Ducked Up » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:Sounds like a fun hunt! Heck of a way to start the new year! And I agree there are lots of great guys in the Utah waterfowling community, many of them are on this very forum. :beer:

+1
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hunting isn't just something I do, It's a part of who I am.
All Ducked Up
hunter

Postby richyrich307 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:07 pm

I would love the chance to hunt with a few guys like this. I dont mind hunting alone but it is always nice to get out and learn a thing or two from people who know far more than I do about this great sport. Makes it that much easier to pass things on to the next generation of hunters.
richyrich307
hunter

Postby The Red Zone » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:08 pm

post up some picks
The Red Zone
hunter

Return to Utah Duck Hunting