ORANGE AND BLUE

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, BigBend, Belly up dux

ORANGE AND BLUE

Postby waterdogds » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:13 pm

GO GATORS
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson
waterdogds
hunter

Re: ORANGE AND BLUE

Postby whaknstak » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:37 pm

They better get it together
"Do you care about freedom? Dreams may have inspired it, and wishes prompted it, but only war and weapons have made it yours."

Col Jeff Cooper
whaknstak
hunter

Postby waterdogds » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:50 pm

whaknstak wrote:They better get it together

Yeah, they better do something different, or they're gonna get whooped.
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson
waterdogds
hunter

Postby FlaWoodie » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:45 pm

:fingerhead:
You pay for you!

Postby waterdogds » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:04 am

FlaWoodie wrote::fingerhead:

Some how I knew that I could count on hearing from one of you sissy seminoles. Sucks that we lost, but we still whooped that nole ass in doak, so I'm not too upset with our season. :thumbsup:
waterdogds
hunter

Postby BigBend » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:09 am

I'm just glad that Elam and Floyd are entering the draft. Some fun players to watch but not against fsu lol. Still a great season for y'all, way above everybody's expectations.
BigBend
State Moderator

Postby jedisme » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:37 am

waterdogds wrote:

Some how I knew that I could count on hearing from one of you sissy seminoles. Sucks that we lost, but we still whooped that nole ass in doak, so I'm not too upset with our season. :thumbsup:

Typical Gate.
jedisme
hunter

Re: Re: ORANGE AND BLUE

Postby whaknstak » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:38 am

BigBend wrote:I'm just glad that Elam and Floyd are entering the draft. Some fun players to watch but not against fsu lol. Still a great season for y'all, way above everybody's expectations.

Exactly Keith. I had no idea we would be a one loss #3 going into the bowl game with four wins over top 10 teams with the toughest schedule in college football.Wish we could have won, but Im happy with the season. And as Dale pointed out, win or loss in the bowl, we still pasted them noles.
"Do you care about freedom? Dreams may have inspired it, and wishes prompted it, but only war and weapons have made it yours."

Col Jeff Cooper
whaknstak
hunter

Postby waterdogds » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:38 pm

jedisme wrote:
waterdogds wrote:

Typical Gator.

FIFY.....

You must be one of those nole fans I pointed out in the post above. And in case you didn't see it the first time, I'll quote myself.

waterdogds wrote:we still whooped that nole ass in doak
waterdogds
hunter

ORANGE AND BLUE

Postby chris_k » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:17 pm

waterdogds wrote:
jedisme wrote:
waterdogds wrote:

Typical Gator.

FIFY.....

You must be one of those nole fans I pointed out in the post above. And in case you didn't see it the first time, I'll quote myself.

Lets not get started on this crap again.

When it comes to games like this it always boils down to who wants it more. Louisville went into the Sugar Bowl trying to prove something, and played with heart. I give it to them. Good job.
Getcha Pull!
chris_k
hunter

Postby FlaWoodie » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:51 pm

sissy!!?? careful u might make me cry... ididn't say anything lol....y'all r the ones who start these threads :thumbsup:
Last edited by FlaWoodie on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
You pay for you!

Postby FlaWoodie » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:53 pm

I'm also glad Elam is gone too ha, he is a good player...Werner is gonna play on Sundays now too
You pay for you!

Postby jedisme » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:34 pm

waterdogds wrote:
jedisme wrote:
waterdogds wrote:

Typical Gator.

FIFY.....

And you must another obnoxious gate wearing jorts..:)
jedisme
hunter

Postby waterdogds » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:05 pm

jedisme wrote:
waterdogds wrote:
jedisme wrote:
waterdogds wrote:

Typical Gator.

FIFY.....

You must be one of those nole fans I pointed out in the post above. And in case you didn
't see it the first time, I'll quote myself.

And you must another obnoxious gate wearing jorts..:)

Haha...jorts are for southern frat boys and college girls. Two things I am not. Nice try though. Your abbreviation for gator is comical, I got one for you too. I'll use it in a sentence as not to confuse. :thumbsup:

You semin suck.
waterdogds
hunter

Postby FlaWoodie » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:17 pm

He's not a jort wearer, he's one of the group of guys wearing the $96 long sleeve orange and blue southern tide dress shirts and a bow-tie in 85 degree weather to a football game. haha it's all in good fun guys, but you gotta admit that's pretty gay :no:
You pay for you!

Postby waterdogds » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:29 pm

FlaWoodie wrote:He's not a jort wearer, he's one of the group of guys wearing the $96 long sleeve orange and blue southern tide dress shirts and a bow-tie in 85 degree weather to a football game. haha it's all in good fun guys, but you gotta admit that's pretty gay :no:

Yeah, the southern frat boy dress code is pretty collar poppin gay. I'll give ya that.
waterdogds
hunter

Return to Florida Duck Hunting