Trash NO RESPECT

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, cluckmeister, yellowlab, dukhntr

Trash NO RESPECT

Postby hunter-morris » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:39 am

The last time i went hunting at the marsh i found so much trash that other hunters left. I was so pissed off that hunters can complain about the conditions but are too lazy to pickup their trash. I brought some home but told my son i will return after the season so i don't mess anyone hunting up and so a trash run. So next time you go hunting show some respect and bring your trash back home after you are done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
hunter-morris
hunter

Re: Trash NO RESPECT

Postby KSRedleg » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:56 am

Let me guess, empty shell boxes, plastic bottles, styrofoam food containers, snuff cans, and plenty of empties. Anything else?

See it all the time around here.
So far this year.....
10 Blonds
20 Brunettes
6 Redheads

;)
KSRedleg
hunter

Postby cyoung24 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:26 pm

Don't just pick up your trash make an effort to pick up somebody else's also. I'll admit I use to leave my empties, now I make sure to pick them plus picking them up doesn't give a good spot away.
cyoung24
hunter

Postby Quakerattacker » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:33 pm

I have been hunting a spot on the river and there has been someone else hunting the spot too. Candy rappers, plastic bottles, and empty shell boxes. This is private land and the guy is showing his kid some bad habits plus trashing up the place. Its guys like this that ruin it for everyone else.
Quakerattacker
hunter

Postby hunter-morris » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:00 am

Yes to all the above . have lost places in the past from this. Just wish more hunters would think of others and keep what small portion of land we have left in kansas clean.
hunter-morris
hunter

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting