duck hunting near lexington ky anyone

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

Re: duck hunting near lexington ky anyone

Postby KyFowl20 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:11 pm

I honestly don't know why you even put your .02 in. You don't even have a point. Lol
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby teddysberna » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:46 pm

What a tard. Anyone can set up on a pond that ducks are using and shoot them? Might be the dumbest post I've seen in quite some time... Dumbass
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
teddysberna
hunter

Postby Bigpuddin43 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:59 pm

First he says pond hunting isn't hunting because the ducks are coming there anyway then his way is duck hunting is because he is where the ducks are and doesn't have to scout. Some genius there huh.
Bigpuddin43
hunter

Postby black olt » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:49 pm

I've hunt duck around here for 35 years and there nothing to draw ducks here you have to go west to where there at your not going to kill a lot of ducks here dumbass you have to go where there at and I don t hunt food I hunt flooded timber something you wouldn't no about around here we call in bigger flocks than all the ducks you will see in a season
black olt
hunter

Postby black olt » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:10 pm

on the scouting when your chasing a few hundred ducks you have to scout when your around 250,000 up to 500,000 all you need is to learn to call something you farm pond hunters don't no anything about our kids kill more ducks than anybody around here genius you can go to the ohio and do ok but nothing like Missouri or Arkansas so whos the genius
black olt
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:41 am

Your definitely not a genius, thats for sure. I've hunted in about every scenario you can possibly be in and it's all the same. You kill ducks in the timbre because that's where there feeding. You kill ducks in a corn field because that's where they're feeding. You kill geese on a pond because that's where they're feeding and or loafing. You are making yourself look more like an ass with every post. Also your looking like you hve no idea what your doing. Just stop while your ahead and go hunt your fancy fields in Missouri. Ill keep killing birds here :thumbsup:
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby rcatron » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:55 am

I've hunted ducks in Arkansas in the flooded timber and in the flooded rice fields. I have to say I think hunting these ponds in Central KY is much harder. When you're hunting around that many birds, you can mess up and still have a successful day due to the massive number of birds in the area. Here on the farm ponds, you may only have one group fly by all morning, so mistakes are much more drastic.
rcatron
hunter

Postby teddysberna » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:57 am

For God's sake man, use some punctuation... Holy hell.... You clearly must be retarded. You kill ducks in Missouri because that's where they are and where they want to be. We kill ducks in Lexington because that where the ducks that we kill want to be. It makes no difference to the ducks, they have the luxury of going wherever they want, when they want. Some choose to be here, so we find where they like to hang out and hunt them there. You pay to find out where they want to be in Missouri, and shoot them there. It is literally the same premises. Duck hunting is duck hunting, regardless of the numbers you see or the money you pay. You kill the ducks that want to be where you are, we kill the ducks that want to be where we are... Very simple, actually. We just have fewer numbers to work with. But clearly, you are the superior duckman since you hunt out of state and pay large sums of money to do so... Please stop making an ass of yourself. And learn some basic grammar skills while you're at it.
ByersFarm wrote:

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
teddysberna
hunter

Postby duckbuster06 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:01 am

How about everybody start acting like adults?
duckbuster06
Forum & State Moderator

Postby KyFowl20 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:14 am

Yea the punctuation was getting a little underused Ted. :beer:
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby black olt » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:28 pm

I didn't realize this site was English class. the problem with duck hunting today is young punks like you all that don't no anything about duck hunting you see somebody kill ducks and you move in on the spot/or hunt there pond like you like to do. you can say what you want about around here. there's not the number of ducks here. you can live in your little hi five group when you kill a duck. don't judge somebody how they type. i started hunting ducks when i was 6 and have hunted everywhere and Missouri/Arkansas does what it takes to draw and hold ducks. now i'm done talking about it because if you think here is the best duck hunting you tell me who is the dumb ass
black olt
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:34 pm

No one ever said that here was the best hunting. That would be a dumbass statement. I have hunted all over Ky, Indiana, illinois, missouri, and going to wisconsin next month. i know what good hunting is and yes it us much better in other areas. You were the one saying that pond hunting wasn't duck hunting. You made some inaccurate statements that were corrected. The end.
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby black olt » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:56 pm

i hunted these ponds around here and we had 2 ponds we could kill 100 off each pond a year i like calling ducks and watching them work and ponds isn't that spot they show up at daylight and done . so i went west and have never looked back. when you find the right group to hunt with you stop and buy land , nobody can mess with you and you don't have to worry about next year. that's the end
black olt
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:34 pm

Sure is dude. You sound like THE man. :thumbsup:
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby teddysberna » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:18 am

:fingerhead: :fingerhead: :fingerhead: :fingerhead: :fingerhead: :fingerhead: :fingerhead: :fingerhead:
ByersFarm wrote:

teddysberna
hunter

Postby Bigpuddin43 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:27 am

Yup should have drove 5 hours west to kill these. 3 of the 4 swung back around to a call. Sorry you couldn't call ducks in central ky guess u had to go west to find an abundance of ducks so you could call in the dumb ones.
Bigpuddin43
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:06 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby duckbuster06 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:49 pm

KyFowl20 wrote:Yea the punctuation was getting a little underused Ted. :beer:

And your punctuation is clearly overused. The hero count in your signature has a few extra apostrophes. Point being, arguing on the internet is like arguing with a brick wall in public. It gets you nowhere and makes you look like a fool.
duckbuster06
Forum & State Moderator

Postby KyFowl20 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:21 am

The apostrophes were auto corrected by my iPhone, so I would imagine it is correct. The only person looking like a fool is Mr. Duck commander with his boasting of killing ducks in the heart of the Mississippi flyway on private land, and his dictation on what duck hunting is.
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby COOTKILLER1313 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:26 pm

Dadidadumb Missouri tttttaaaatimber only place dada ducks only fly around missssssouri cause I am the mother flipping dadadacomannnnnder
COOTKILLER1313
hunter

Postby OBryan58 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:26 pm

Seems to me that being in Central KY you have to be a patient considering half of the state isn't really in a flyway.
You may see 10-12 ducks all day or a few more (probably harder to call in as well). Takes more patience and skill than
waiting on 1,000 to come in on you to eat the soybeans?
Either way, we're all here for the same purpose, we love waterfowl hunting.
Good luck to all who do it. I don't care where you are or how abundant the ducks are,
congrats to anyone who takes a few down. That's why we're out there.
OBryan58
Newb

Postby DuckMonster » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:48 pm

I am new to Kentucky and would like to find a few people who would like to show the transplant a few good places to go. I hunted in NE Ohio swamps, lakes and rivers I am game for most any sitution.
DuckMonster
Newb

Postby DeathCommander » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:53 am

Black Olt. Come hunt Lexington/Central KY for a season and I guarantee you will not kill more ducks than any of us on here than seriously hunt. I've set over 25 decoys and a mojo at one of the biggest stop over points for the central flyway in KS and had multiple thousands of ducks tornado over our spread. Its easy out west. It makes you no better than any of us just because you see 10x the ducks we do per year. Its all about having fun and doing the best with what you have. I would venture to say the group of guys on here are among the most skilled and patient hunters out there to do what we do with what we have to work with. Quit trolling.
2013-14 Season

SoDak- 97
KY- 13
KS-44
DeathCommander
hunter

Postby feetdownky » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:33 am

DeathCommander wrote:Black Olt. Come hunt Lexington/Central KY for a season and I guarantee you will not kill more ducks than any of us on here than seriously hunt. I've set over 25 decoys and a mojo at one of the biggest stop over points for the central flyway in KS and had multiple thousands of ducks tornado over our spread. Its easy out west. It makes you no better than any of us just because you see 10x the ducks we do per year. Its all about having fun and doing the best with what you have. I would venture to say the group of guys on here are among the most skilled and patient hunters out there to do what we do with what we have to work with. Quit trolling.

You used the words Mojo and Skilled in the same reply. :lol:
About morals, I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after.
Ernest Hemingway
feetdownky
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:11 am

feetdownky wrote:
DeathCommander wrote:Black Olt. Come hunt Lexington/Central KY for a season and I guarantee you will not kill more ducks than any of us on here than seriously hunt. I've set over 25 decoys and a mojo at one of the biggest stop over points for the central flyway in KS and had multiple thousands of ducks tornado over our spread. Its easy out west. It makes you no better than any of us just because you see 10x the ducks we do per year. Its all about having fun and doing the best with what you have. I would venture to say the group of guys on here are among the most skilled and patient hunters out there to do what we do with what we have to work with. Quit trolling.

You used the words Mojo and Skilled in the same reply. :lol:

Here we go!! Another smart@ss!! Yayyyy!!!
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting