Moderator: David

best public land hunting

Postby connnie1800 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:38 pm

wheres the best public hunting in the state? need some opinions please
connnie1800
hunter

Re: best public land hunting

Postby jack lowe » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:42 pm

you gotta be kidding me...heres mine go fill your truck an boat up with gas an get out their an find your own ducks sorry but ducks round here are few an far between an im not just tell an internet scouter were to go find tha ducks i try to hunt.
Fresh prince of the bayou[/quote]jehler
mox wrote:If you say the water is too cold... then you sir, are a puss
"a lanyard and a few empy shells dont make you a duck hunter" - the duck commander
jack lowe
hunter

Postby connnie1800 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:42 pm

@jacklowe I just ment a general area, sorry for trying to get into duck hunting
connnie1800
hunter

Postby Duckbling12 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:30 pm

Connie1800... If your'e tryin to get into duck hunting and have never been, I suggest you do a little research as Jack stated (I'll try to be a little more nice about than he was.) Your'e gonna need to research where there are available wma's to hunt, once that's completed might as well fill your rig up an go check it out and then scout... if you have never hunted before an your'e trying to start let me suggest you find a friend that does duck hunt and offer them a biscuit and a tank of gas and go along and learn from someone that has experience at it (That's the best advice one can give) Thanks, DB
Duckbling12
hunter

Postby jack lowe » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:12 pm

sorry bout all that man i didnt realize what i was sayin sounded that bad i wasnt tryin to be a **** to you i was just tryin to say that if u wanna kill ducks around hear you gotta work hard for em and dont tell people were you are hunting at espically on a forum like this were anyone can read it. And u got into to duck huntin a lil late in tha season for Alabama by now all the ducks are educated and know were they can an cant get shot at but if you work hard and scout alot you can still get into birds. sorry for sounding like a jerk earlyier.
Fresh prince of the bayou[/quote]jehler
mox wrote:If you say the water is too cold... then you sir, are a puss
"a lanyard and a few empy shells dont make you a duck hunter" - the duck commander
jack lowe
hunter

Return to Alabama Duck Hunting