trespasser

A forum to discuss home defense and personal defense to keep out crime.

Moderators: La. Hunter, badandy970, Montanafowler

trespasser

Postby ducks385 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:54 pm

we have a trail cam out to get a pic of a big buck by my houes. we looked at it the card and saw at 1:34 three doe's on it. 1:54 a guy walking up our driveway. at 1:55 he walked back down the drive way. went to look for tracks he walked right up to one of our cars and tried to get in. :huh: :huh: :huh:
Attachments
trespasser.jpg
If it flies it dies,If it hops it drops
ducks385
hunter

Re: trespasser

Postby Cajun1085 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:51 pm

I use my trail cams as security cams also. I would post the pictures at the mail box and a "smile for the camera" then reposition your camera so they can find it in the same spot. Just my .02
GATORTAIL 1646 25GTR

SouthEast Gator-tail
Cajun1085
hunter

Postby ducks385 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:58 pm

Cajun1085 wrote:I use my trail cams as security cams also. I would post the pictures at the mail box and a "smile for the camera" then reposition your camera so they can find it in the same spot. Just my .02

we weren't even trying to catch anyone just a buck and we got this. he did not even notice because i sure he would have broken it.
ducks385
hunter

Postby dsm16428 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:27 pm

Cajun1085 wrote:I use my trail cams as security cams also. I would post the pictures at the mail box and a "smile for the camera" then reposition your camera so they can find it in the same spot. Just my .02

And that would be the surest way to lose an expensive camera the next time too. Keep the cam hidden and if by some chance this tool comes back, you will at least have something to ID him with when you make the report to the police. If he's on foot too, you could also assume he's a local maybe?
Big Al's "Take-Em" Style Silhoutte Decoy Pro-Staff.
N.O. Outdoors Guide Service, President and CEO. "You try harder so we don't have to."
Don't do anything you wouldn't want to admit to the paramedics after.
dsm16428
hunter

Postby ducks385 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:47 pm

dsm16428 wrote:

And that would be the surest way to lose an expensive camera the next time too. Keep the cam hidden and if by some chance this tool comes back, you will at least have something to ID him with when you make the report to the police. If he's on foot too, you could also assume he's a local maybe?

i am sure he is local guy so i think it will be easy for the police we called as soon as we saw it because it was know one in our family.
that guy did not even relize the cam was their i walked by at night after and looked like him in same spot could not see a flash so he might come back putting motion lights to scare him away next time he does something stupid like this hear. :lol3: :lol3:
ducks385
hunter

Postby apexhunter » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:58 pm

If you can keep it from freezing up get one of those anti deer water sprinklers that are triggered by a motion sensor. Plece it near the path he is taking to and from the vehicles and soak his arse next time he approaches. This won't keep him away permanently but will give him the clue that you are on to him and maybe he'll stay away.
"Shoot low boys...they're riding shetland ponies in search of true grit" Lewis Grizzard
apexhunter
hunter

Postby ducks385 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:26 pm

apexhunter wrote:If you can keep it from freezing up get one of those anti deer water sprinklers that are triggered by a motion sensor. Plece it near the path he is taking to and from the vehicles and soak his arse next time he approaches. This won't keep him away permanently but will give him the clue that you are on to him and maybe he'll stay away.

Hahahaha that's a good idea. but i bet it might freeze up.
ducks385
hunter

Postby Montanafowler » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:56 pm

how long have the cameras been out?
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Postby ducks385 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:28 pm

Montanafowler wrote:how long have the cameras been out?

five days before we got him but now about 2 weeks haven't seen him again
ducks385
hunter

Postby DUCK-DAWG » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:41 pm

Just some POS making the rounds looking for cars left unlocked...
DUCK-DAWG
hunter

Return to Home and Personal Defense Forum