Thanks for the comments. Junior, you are spot on and both wings did not come out that great. When I got the wire in, for some reason the leading edges are not flat, but bent forward. I do not know quite how that happened because I got the wire in the right position because I could feel it in the wing. Also, the head is painted with mallard yellow, transparent green, and then black for the marking on the front and underside of the bill. I just have him that way til I find a piece of driftwood this weekend and I will finish with the driftwood and some artificial reeds or something like that. I agree that the head came out good. There is one spot on the other side that some blood dried on the feathers and after I washed the heck out of him, it was still a little crispy. Not too bad though and the head came out well. The neck is too short by a little as well but I think now that I have committed these errors, I will not in the future. Thanks for the feedback, definitely going to do more because I really enjoyed seeing the finished duck.