This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.
Browning A5 Stalker. Winchester SX2 12ga, SX3 20ga, Kicks Highflyer and Terror chokes.
- Posts: 807
- Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:25 pm
- Location: Harrisville, UT
Pretty sure one of them is going on the wall
- Posts: 753
- Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:32 pm
- State Moderator
- Posts: 20885
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
- Location: Minnesota / Calif.
Last night, I dreamed that I killed all the saggers, all the swaggers, and all of their duckface girlfriends...
It was called: The Yolocaust.
- Posts: 420
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:59 am
- Location: NC
Very nice shoveler too. Awesome bag.
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:46 pm
Gotta love the mixed bags. Im hoping to go sunday if the new born lets me
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:37 am
Return to Utah Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests