New to Kentucky

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

New to Kentucky

Postby justfreakinducky » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:40 pm

I came from Pennsylvania, by way of upstate New York and Washington State (over the course of about 12 years). I am currently in the Radcliff/E-town area and looking for info on KY regs and general duck hunting info. I don't really want to hear about spots though. I like scouting and exploring on my own, it's more fun. If you have any helpful info for me I would appreciate it if you help me out. Thanks!

PS...Also, please let me know if there are any friendly gun clubs, or duck hunting clubs outside of DU which meet around this area. Thanks!
"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."- Ralph Waldo Emerson
justfreakinducky
hunter

Re: New to Kentucky

Postby duckhunter175 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:07 pm

You sound military. There are a few of us quacker smackers on post. french range is closed now til Feb I believe but it's reasonable and you don't get the yahoos that you find at Knob Creek or Otter Creek.
duckhunter175
hunter

Re: New to Kentucky

Postby justfreakinducky » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:39 am

Anybody know of any clubs other than DU in the E-town area?
"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."- Ralph Waldo Emerson
justfreakinducky
hunter

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting