Duck Hunting Forum banner

a good shotgun scope!!!

3K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  HNTFSH 
#1 ·
any help on a good scope for a slug gun!!i have not used a scope in prob 6 to 8 years. im not up to date with shotgun scopes. i need one in the 125-175 price range. last i new leupold was a good one. its goin on a sx3 12gauge!!!thax guys

#2 ·
Why does about every post on these boards, asking a question about which this or that to buy, always have to have the ???!!!????!!!!???!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?! at the end of them? :rolleyes: Seriously? Will you just die if somebody doesn't answer your post? :fingerhead:

#3 ·
the title "a good shotgun scope!!!"...IS A STATMENT. NOT a question. Even then, you only need ONE question mark to get your point accross...

#4 ·
dsm16428 said:
Why does about every post on these boards, asking a question about which this or that to buy, always have to have the ???!!!????!!!!???!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?! at the end of them? :rolleyes: Seriously? Will you just die if somebody doesn't answer your post? :fingerhead:
dsm16428 said:
the title "a good shotgun scope!!!"...IS A STATMENT. NOT a question. Even then, you only need ONE question mark to get your point accross...
I think we get the point. :rolleyes:

cazzierock said:
any help on a good scope for a slug gun!!i have not used a scope in prob 6 to 8 years. im not up to date with shotgun scopes. i need one in the 125-175 price range. last i new leupold was a good one. its goin on a sx3 12gauge!!!thax guys
As far as shotgun scopes go, get one specifically for a shotgun that will have the proper eye relief. I'd spend a few bucks more and get the Leupold myself

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shooting ... t104535180

But Nikon's are also good and a little closer to your price range
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shooting ... t104535180

#6 ·
Get the Leupold. I have had mine for four years and taken 3 deer with it. Always dead-on year after year.

My father and brother also have the same scope and have never had an issue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.