Places to stay

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Places to stay

Postby Boomstck63 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:56 pm

I was wondering If anyone had anyone they knew who would house hunter in Saskatchewan Canada around The lake quill area. I'll b heading that way in mid September on a freelance trip. You can contact me by phone at (636) 577-2180. Or by email gremaudbrent@yahoo.com. Thanks I appreciate it.
Boomstck63
hunter

Re: Places to stay

Postby REM1100 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:36 am

I hunt the Quill Lakes area and there are not many farmhouses around for rent. My buddies rent a house for their coming and goings for a whole month have been doing that for a number of years. Best bet is the town of Wynyard contact a guy by the name of Bozak as he has a few houses or try the Five Bells rooming house or the motels. I am going to probably staying in Govan, Watson or some cheap dive for $50. first week in Oct. with 2-3 guys it will be fairly easy with a party of five could be a little tough. I stayed at a farmer's house a guest for the last 5 years. The Sportsman starts at $65, the Arrowhead around $75 and the 24/7 in Dafoe starts at $69. Some guys stay in Wadena or Lanigan.
on the X in Saskatchewan
REM1100
Provincial Moderator

Re: Places to stay

Postby DuckNurse » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:47 pm

I'd steer clear of Larry Bozak, shady guy. Much rather stay at a motel than deal with him again.
DuckNurse
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting