Duck Hunting Forum banner

Auto Trap Thrower

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  jeepman 
#1 ·
Does any one have any good suggestions when it comes to an auto clay thrower....atlas...champion.....or white wing? Looking at picking one up this summer, I would like to keep it under 800$.

#2 ·
I've got a White Wing and haven't had problem one with it, I'd recommend it to anyone. I actually have to slow the bird speed down for a lot of people or they can't hit $hit. Their support is great. Way under 800 bucks. Its thrown thousands of birds.

#3 ·
I think Do All puts out a decent product. I have an older auto thrower from them, and had a little trouble with it as alot of other people did about 6 or 7 years ago. I called the company and they paid for return shipping and sent me a whole new thrower not a problem since and it has thrown at least 5 or 6 Thousand clays. From what i have seen from them is they have improved quite a bit since i bought mine and the price has come down a little as well. My second choice would be a champion thrower they are close in price to the do all and they have a nice cart accessory to wheel it around so you don't have to man handle it. The down side is i don't think they throw as far or as fast as the Do Alls'.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.