Devotionals

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Devotionals

Postby CountryRN » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:46 am

Thanks in advance for the input.
I have grown up christian and have always gone to church. In the good times and the bad times I have turned to the Lord for guidance and to thank him for all he has provided.
I am in my mid 30's with a family of two young kids (3 & 4) and a wife who is also a believer. Despite the adversities that life has placed in our way, i have always kept a blind faith that the Lord will provide and everything will turn out according to his plan. My family loves the outdoors. I get out to hunt every chance I can, which isn't often as my wife and I often find ourselves working opposite 12 hour shifts with the other at home with the kids to reduce child care cost.
Sorry for the long read, but wanted to give a littel background on where I am in life befor asking for suggestions. I need a good devotional that will speak to me at this time in life. Are there any other guys on DHC in a simular situation whom would be willing to share. Thanks
ImageCyberscouting Image
CountryRN
hunter

Re: Devotionals

Postby Fowlmouth Hustle » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:26 pm

Andrew Wommack has great daily email devotionals that you can subscribe to. He also has a ton of other great resources available through his website. www.awmi.net
Acts 4:12
Fowlmouth Hustle
hunter

Return to Faith-Spirituality