A shotgun forum for basic gun smithing, repair, modifications, and all other detailed shotgun information.
Moderators: waterfowlhunter, don taylor
Looking for a buddy that wants to have chokes put in his citori anyone know of a great gun smith to get this done at?
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:24 am
Give Briley a call , they will know !
- Posts: 3452
- Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:30 am
That is the BEST place to have choke work done. Briley makes the tubes for Browning, and Winchester.
- Posts: 1085
- Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:23 pm
- Location: Green Bay Wisconsin
What part of the country do you live in? There is also R&D custom Barrel service.
- Posts: 369
- Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Return to Shotgun Repair & Modifications Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests