Rogers sportintng goods double spining wing backack

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, HENDU3270, donell67, Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck

Rogers sportintng goods double spining wing backack

Postby fowledevolution » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:40 am

Hey guys here is a small review of the decoy bag
tell me what you guys think
thanks in advance
fowledevolution
hunter

Re: Rogers sportintng goods double spining wing backack

Postby rebelp74 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:52 am

Not bad. I do have a few critiques. Be more assertive, get the terminology down before filming, show how many will fit in it, and test the product before doing a review of it. Outside of those things not too shabby. I have 2 of these, its a good quality bag. I have 2 full size mojos and 2 teal mojos in one and 2 gadwalls and a wood duck in the other.
Indaswamp wrote:
jaysweet3 wrote:Looks a little small.

Dat's what She said....

Underradar wrote:We, the unsigned members of the HH, are not allowed to address such questions. But thank you for asking.
rebelp74
hunter

Postby fowledevolution » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:19 am

rebelp74 wrote:Not bad. I do have a few critiques. Be more assertive, get the terminology down before filming, show how many will fit in it, and test the product before doing a review of it. Outside of those things not too shabby. I have 2 of these, its a good quality bag. I have 2 full size mojos and 2 teal mojos in one and 2 gadwalls and a wood duck in the other.

Thanks for the comments...yeah i should of tested it before hand thats for sure, normally i do pretty good with the terminology, i dont know what hapened there...i thought it was funny tho (pretty basic word)...i am pretty impresed with their producks, their blinds are friking huge...more videos to come
thanks again
Mario
fowledevolution
hunter

Postby rebelp74 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:39 pm

No problem and keep up the good work. Its nice to be able to see videos of products. :thumbsup:
Indaswamp wrote:
jaysweet3 wrote:Looks a little small.

Dat's what She said....

Underradar wrote:We, the unsigned members of the HH, are not allowed to address such questions. But thank you for asking.
rebelp74
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum