snows

Snows, Blues, and Ross Geese. A snow goose hunting forum to discuss snow goose hunting tips and tactics.

Moderators: yellowlab, DUJUNKIE

snows

Postby ccdrake88 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:39 am

Are they many snow in southern missouri right now? Looking to extend my season again this year since duck season was nothing short a pitiful, but i was just curious if there was many geese worth hunting in that area any help would be greatly appreciated!
"cut em!"
ccdrake88
hunter

Re: snows

Postby handyandy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:04 pm

Southeastern MO usually gets a lot of snows there are probably some there now. I'm in warrensburg mo which is closer to kansas city. I was seeing some last week when it got warm, but now that we had this cold snap I haven't hardly seen any the past two days.
Red neck engineering- If ya can't fix it with duck tape, bailing wire, zip ties, and JB weld well than it can't be fixed.

If it moves and it aint suppose to duck tape it. If doesn't move and its suppose to put WD-40 on it.
handyandy
hunter

Re: snows

Postby ccdrake88 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:30 am

yea my buddies headed over last night to hunt today and they said their pretty think over there. Im headed that way when i get off work, thanks and good luck if your hunting em!
"cut em!"
ccdrake88
hunter

Return to Snow Goose Hunting Forum