Dog Training seminar

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, fowl_wishes, NCSUDucker

Dog Training seminar

Postby labman63 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Our retriever club(Yadkin River in Mebane) is considering having a seminar this spring and I need to see if we can get enough people to make it worth while. The seminar would be by Rick Stawski of the Fowl Dawgs DVD series. I attended one of his seminars a few yrs ago and seeing the dvd series come to life was well worth it. He will not only work with you and your dog but will help you to be a much better trainer and handler. There will be openings for dog/handler teams as well as observers. Not sure of the cost yet but it will probably be in the neighborhood of 100 for dog/handler teams and 60 for observers. Rick is going to call me this weeknd with more details and I'll let you know more next week but if you are interested please let me know so we can get it scheduled. I'm thinking spots will fill up fast so don't delay. We have several club members that will partisipate so let me know soon. Seasoned trainers as well as beginners will benifit from attending.

Dave
919-928-4147
labman63
hunter

Re: Dog Training seminar

Postby sirwinston » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:01 am

is there anymore info on this seminar yet? i think my dog and myself could benefit from it
sirwinston
Newb

Postby labman63 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:13 pm

I think with HT's going on a short time to put it all together we are going to try to schedule for next Jan.
labman63
hunter

Postby Paul26 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:57 am

Interesting. If mt Stawski does one of these on the coast I would definitely be interested. If you know his schedule for 2013 I'd appreciate a PM
Paul26
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting