Duck Hunting Forum banner

Duxmen Outfitters

4K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  cannon 
#1 ·
I am thinking of going on a hunt with these guys next season. Has anyone ever hunted with these guys before let me know your thoughts

#4 ·
I will tell you ahead of time stay away from season leases with them.I leased with them a few years ago season opens had no water.All they did was feed me lies and more lies.We leased a field that had a pit about 200 yds away they told us it was landowners and he might hunt a couple times a season.Wrong it was a pit they were guiding out of it sucked then they had the nerve to tell us we shot and messed up some birds they were working.Stay away from these guys!!!!!!!!!

#7 ·
Duckkiller34 said:
I have hunted at Duxmen Outfitters just south of Jonesboro the last few years a few time. I am from Alabama and we make a point to hunt in NE Arkansas each year. The owners, Zach and Spencer, are excellent guys. They had about 5,000 acres of ground last year. We have always killed ducks with them and we go back each year. Weather is the only thing these guys cant control. They had excellent flooded timber and rice fields. Great operation and no complaints.
Welcome to DHC. :welcome:

That's a nice first post. Particularly coming in September, just before duck season, and especially given that you dug up a two year old thread to pimp a guide service. Interesting . . .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.