Looking for another goose/duck lease near Humble/Houston

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, whistlin_wings, DoubleBayou

Looking for another goose/duck lease near Humble/Houston

Postby Bigredman5223 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:41 pm

Looking for another lease for next season, 2013-14. I was on a lease in China, near Beaumont. I'm not looking to get back on that one for now, but if all else fails I would.

I know it early but it's never too early to start looking. I am willing to drive up to an 1-1:30 from home. I already have two spots for duck hunting and I like to have different spots so I don't burn 1 out. I only hunt on Friday and Saturday. Don't like to hunt in the evenings beacause in my opinion, that's the easiest way to kill a spot in a hurry.

I would really prefer that the spot has good numbers of geese on/near it. That seems to be the hardest spot for me to find right now. I like to goose hunt and can't do that with just a handful of them around.

Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have and I will answer as quickly as possible. Thanks and happy hunting to all next season.
2013-14 SEASON HURRY UP AND GET HERE!!!

GIG' EM AGGIES
Bigredman5223
hunter

Re: Looking for another goose/duck lease near Humble/Houston

Postby Bigredman5223 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:02 pm

I have called a few places and have some feelers out but haven't found exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks to those that have helped this far.
2013-14 SEASON HURRY UP AND GET HERE!!!

GIG' EM AGGIES
Bigredman5223
hunter

Re: Looking for another goose/duck lease near Humble/Houston

Postby buddye22 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:11 pm

Bigredman5223 wrote:I have called a few places and have some feelers out but haven't found exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks to those that have helped this far.

Im looking for something for my son and i have u located anything i also live near houston thx please email me buddye22@gmail.com
buddye22
Newb

Return to Texas Duck Hunting