Hello

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, fowl_wishes, NCSUDucker

Hello

Postby TCH » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:50 pm

Hey everybody been browsing the forum for a while. I'm from Pamlico County. I haven't duck hunted as much as I would like to the past few years but I got a 14' boat last year so I can get out more. Not much for around here but better than nothing. If anyone would like to hunt this coming up season I'd be glad to get together. None of my friends want to put the time into it like I've been trying to get them too. I tried to post some pictures from the season and youth day but it said files not valid, I'll see what i can do about it.
TCH
hunter

Re: Hello

Postby TCH » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:34 pm

Hunted over old mallards painted to blue bills, going to get some more before next season. I guess the pictures on the digital camera are to large to upload. I have a few from my phone ( had to throw in my highlight of deer season as well haha )
Attachments
mms_picture.jpg
mms_picture (4).jpg
mms_picture (3).jpg
mms_picture (2).jpg
mms_picture (1).jpg
TCH
hunter

Postby nchunter54 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Welcome, I have an aunt and uncle down your way; they live on the Bay River. I do not know much about hunting there but have looked into it some. We want to check out Pamilco Point and the area around it. We have a 16' and 20' boat, just need some time to scout. Good luck.

Don
nchunter54
hunter

Postby TCH » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Attachments
deer2012.jpg
2.jpg
TCH
hunter

Postby QuackAddict95 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:58 pm

hey. i hunt around there all the time in duck season. send a message to me
QuackAddict95
hunter

Postby TCH » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:12 pm

NChunter a lot of the bay river along with a good majority of good places around here are tied up with the blind law unfortunately, but there is still some good places. Those boats will be fine, you will most likely need the 20 footer on the ruff days. It was extremely windy on the 9th for the last day of youth. I will give you a shout closer to the season.

P.M. sent quack, thanks
TCH
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting