GoPro Video

The eastern side of the nation has some of the best hunting. Share your West Virginia duck hunting tips, tactics, insights and information.

GoPro Video

Postby fultz_danNWPA » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:50 pm

Here are a couple goPro videos....the second one needs some work on the audio but its not bad. The final one for the whole season will be up soon I hope. Editing gopro video takes forever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmwh0Zm1ByA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd4vCbZ512U
fultz_danNWPA
hunter

Re: GoPro Video

Postby WVClaysandBassin » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:53 am

Good stuff
The WV Waterfowl Group. Find us on Facebook and Twitter.
WVClaysandBassin
hunter

Postby Jetmec2k » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:20 pm

Great videos, what is/are the locations that this was filmed at. Thanks
Jetmec2k
hunter

Postby fultz_danNWPA » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:55 pm

PA and in WV. I'm located in Montana now
fultz_danNWPA
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:17 pm

Why don't you let birds decoy? Seems to me, or atleast whats presented in the video is a bunch of passing shots. It's hard to see alot of whats going on in the video
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby fultz_danNWPA » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:51 am

Idk if you have ever used a gopro before or not but they make everything look a lot farther that they really are because of the wide angle lense. Those 3 geese at the beginning were at 10 yards and look like they were at 25 on the footage. I rarely shoot at passing birds.
fultz_danNWPA
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:10 pm

fultz_danNWPA wrote:Idk if you have ever used a gopro before or not but they make everything look a lot farther that they really are because of the wide angle lense. Those 3 geese at the beginning were at 10 yards and look like they were at 25 on the footage. I rarely shoot at passing birds.

Dude, put your Gpro on a stake and next to the landing zone so you can see the geese landing and falling up close. That would be some cool footage :hammer:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby juwehoyt » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:39 pm

wanapasaki wrote:
fultz_danNWPA wrote:Idk if you have ever used a gopro before or not but they make everything look a lot farther that they really are because of the wide angle lense. Those 3 geese at the beginning were at 10 yards and look like they were at 25 on the footage. I rarely shoot at passing birds.

Dude, put your Gpro on a stake and next to the landing zone so you can see the geese landing and falling up close. That would be some cool footage :hammer:

That's what I do and it works great... Not trying to steal the thread but here's a link to one of my videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCy3UipLPtk might give you a few ideas... Your videos look good though. Your right editing is very time consuming
There are 2 types of public land hunters...
1. Those who hear the shots and hunt there next time...
2. And those who are the shots...

NOW GET OUT AND DO YOUR OWN SCOUTING!!!
juwehoyt
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:09 am

juwehoyt wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:

That's what I do and it works great... Not trying to steal the thread but here's a link to one of my videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCy3UipLPtk might give you a few ideas... Your videos look good though. Your right editing is very time consuming

LOL the band @ 2:40 that's awesome. That is some good footage, now I know what I have to do this season :hammer:
wanapasaki
hunter

Return to West Virginia Duck Hunting