Question

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, whistlin_wings, DoubleBayou

Question

Postby ryangar » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:56 am

I found a hunting club offering everything from hog hunts, upland bird hunts deer hunts and mot of all ducks. This place only offers a total of 5 memberships a year. The place has a 7000 foot lodge,2000 foot barn to store 4 wheels etc. The price for this membership is $12,500. It includes everything from what Ive been told. Question, ive done my research and the place does hold ducks, deer and hogs. The property is a licesed game preserve. Doe the price seemto high? Im new to the Dallas area and new to the whole hunting club idea. Thanks for any feedback. RG
ryangar
hunter

Re: Question

Postby Mojo281 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:34 pm

How many acres?? Family and guests allowed?? Any trophy fees?? How many deer can you harvest?? Year round access?? Is the water pumped to the wetlands??

These are all things that will depict the actual value you are getting out of the membership... Seems steep to me, but I've never looked at clubs with 7000 sq ft lodges and whatnot!!
Make em hate it!!
Mojo281
hunter

Postby ryangar » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:08 pm

Sorry I have been out of town. Alittle more on the membership. It includes year round access to the club and property. There are 4 working wells that can fill the ponds. There are no Trophy Fee's for the deer hunting. There will also be a 5 stand clays course opeing up soon. Also my family of 5 has full acess to the lodge and duck hunting. Thanks for any feed back. Ryan
ryangar
hunter

Postby duckaholic09 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:15 pm

You must be talking about Pintail Farms. Shoot me a pm and ill fill you in on some info about this area.
'' WE KILL DUCKS.......NOT TIME ''
duckaholic09
hunter

Return to Texas Duck Hunting