Will this kill snows and specks.

Snows, Blues, and Ross Geese. A snow goose hunting forum to discuss snow goose hunting tips and tactics.

Moderators: yellowlab, DUJUNKIE

Will this kill snows and specks.

Postby ARduckboy24 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:46 pm

I will have 2 dozen ghg pro grade speck shells and 1 dozen Fullbody Dakota snows plus a flag. Should I use a canda or snow flag .should I add some flyers. What else should I add. I will be hunting a muddy bean field right next to a sanctuary but have been able to get birds to fly in range just calling. Any tips please help. Plan to shot snows, specks, and Canada's. Mainly specks. Will have one speck call. Could I shoot some small groups of snows and stragglers during the C/O with a squawk box and maybe some silosocks. Along with this.
if it flies it dies........if it sits it dies to
Central Arkansas: ducks, geese, deer, dove, and coyote. Northern Arkansas: turkery,ducks, deer, dove, and coyotes. Kansas:turkey, coyote, deer, phesant(not yet but will soon), duck and geese.
ARduckboy24
hunter

Re: Will this kill snows and specks.

Postby Bigredman5223 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:49 am

When you hunt snows, it is a real numbers game. They love big groups but if you are just going to running traffic you might get some to come close enough to shoot but if they are larger flocks, then it will be a struggle.
2013-14 SEASON HURRY UP AND GET HERE!!!

GIG' EM AGGIES
Bigredman5223
hunter

Return to Snow Goose Hunting Forum