Duck Hunting Forum banner

My Friend

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  guywithhat 
#1 ·
I have a friend who wants to invite this cute lady out to join him on a DIY hunt. He asked if I could post on here to get some good advice for him. What is a good cereal snack food to put in the blind bag for the date? Thanks!

#3 ·
It doesnt matter.... Its going to get all wet and slopply anyways....

Just take a small portable grill out and try not to burn anything down

#5 ·
WoodyWhiffingMG said:
AKPirate said:
I have a friend who wants to invite this cute lady out to join him on a DIY hunt. He asked if I could post on here to get some good advice for him. What is a good cereal snack food to put in the blind bag for the date? Thanks!
Honey Bunches of Oats - Just Bunches!
This is a guy and a girl, not two dudes :yes:

#6 ·
AKPirate said:
WoodyWhiffingMG said:
AKPirate said:
Who said Botitz was a dude?

#7 ·
WoodyWhiffingMG said:
AKPirate said:
WoodyWhiffingMG said:
AKPirate said:
Who said Botitz was a dude?
:eek: :eek: :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.