New to Palm Beach

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, Belly up dux, BigBend

New to Palm Beach

Postby jayce23 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:45 pm

New to Palm Beach County. I moved from NY 9 months ago and live in Boynton. Grew up hunting and fishing and honestly lost here in South Florida. Need advice on Hunting and Fishing. Hoping to hunt ducks, hogs and fish just about anything. Looking to make friends and enjoy my new home.

I am 35 years old with three kids.

Thanks,
Jason
jayce23
Newb

Re: New to Palm Beach

Postby dogyak » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:28 pm

hey Jason , welcome to the state , wish you lived closer to me , I'm in NorthEast florida , can I subjust that you go to web site name " United Waterfowlers of Florida " , there is alot of guys that are members who live down that way , and you are really close to STA , it's a duck hunting heaven , if you get Delta Waterfowl mag , they have a big cover story on it , hope this helps , good luck .
dogyak
hunter

Postby tmclaimerFL » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:18 am

jayce23 wrote:New to Palm Beach County. I moved from NY 9 months ago and live in Boynton. Grew up hunting and fishing and honestly lost here in South Florida. Need advice on Hunting and Fishing. Hoping to hunt ducks, hogs and fish just about anything. Looking to make friends and enjoy my new home.

I am 35 years old with three kids.

Thanks,
Jason

:welcome: Best information on hunting and fishing will be found here. myfwc.com. Good luck to ya!
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby CMP09 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:39 pm

Apply for all the STA quotas you can, hopefully you'll get one or two. If not, you said your in boynton so that means your about 30 min from STA 1 west, just show up every sat/sun morning with a kayak and hope you get drawn in the lottery. I got lucky and was able to get drawn once sometimes twice every weekend for about 5 weeks in a row down there. Hunting there is awesome, its like cheating...
CMP09
hunter

Return to Florida Duck Hunting