3rd Annual Firearm Freedom Celebration

Learn and share Illinois river duck hunting with other duck hunters. Have fun and tell your best hunting jokes about Illinois.

Moderators: lostpup, MM, SPatrick, Illinois-Ducker, huntall6

3rd Annual Firearm Freedom Celebration

Postby DRYLOK » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:32 am

Firearm Freedom Celebration 2013
Saturday, June 15th 10:00 am-dark
4163 US Hwy 36
Hume, IL 61932

We invite you to join us for the 3rd annual firearm freedom celebration taking place at our farm on June 15 starting at 10:00 a.m but come whenever you like. There will be a pistol, rifle and shotgun range with a variety of targets to enjoy. Bring whatever firearms and ammunition you are legal to possess, eye and ear protection, lawn chair and plenty of drink and snacks along with your choice of beverage for after the range is closed.

We will have several coolers and ice on hand but feel free to bring your own. This is a kid/pet friendly event and the range will be roped off from the "safe zone", kids under 16 and pets will need to be directly supervised by a legal guardian to enter the range. We have no shade trees but we'll have plenty of awnings and there is a 60x120 ft warehouse with restroom available. Special guests will include Todd Vandermyde, Valinda Rowe and a number of members from the ILGA.

At approx 4:00 pm we will start the grills (menu yet to be determined) and the range will be briefly sieze fire to allow for national anthem and a 2nd amendment update from special guests then the range will re-open. At dusk there will be a grand finale shoot you will regret to miss so be sure hang around if you can. There will be hats, T-shirts, bumper stickers and raffles to benifit illinoiscarry.com. The lawful carrying of firearms is welcome and encouraged on these premises.

Come join us and celebrate your 2nd amendment freedom and let's hope to be celebrating Right To Carry In Illinois!
Please RSVP by June 8th via email at ecifirstdefense@gmail.com
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
-Thomas Jefferson-
DRYLOK
hunter

Re: 3rd Annual Firearm Freedom Celebration

Postby huntall6 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:10 am

i will be there again this year! had an awesome time last year even though i had to leave early.

....guys, this is just a fun, freedom filled experience that has a ton of like minded (freedom loving) people who you might have seen but never met. not to mention it is a great chance to burn some powder, whether it be shotgun, pistol, or rifle.....
steve-o wrote:Fight like a kid and you will never lose.

vincentpa wrote: My hairdresser is gay.
huntall6
State Moderator

Postby DRYLOK » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:54 am

Looking forward to having ya. We've got a grand finale in the makings, I'm trying to get some belt fed hardware for us to end with. Either way it's going to be a good show with the other stuff we have. :yes:
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
-Thomas Jefferson-
DRYLOK
hunter

Postby huntall6 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:17 pm

:drool:

belt fed sounds FUN!!

although, with the way ammo is my pistol will be on my hip for SHTF scenarios ONLY :no: but i do have a small supply of long gun rounds and the recent practice of bump firing my AK :yes: seriously looking forward to it, DRYLOK!
steve-o wrote:Fight like a kid and you will never lose.

vincentpa wrote: My hairdresser is gay.
huntall6
State Moderator

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting