STUDENT IN NEED OF ADVICE

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, Belly up dux, BigBend

STUDENT IN NEED OF ADVICE

Postby PGAM13 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:18 pm

I recently moved up to Gainesville for school and heard there is some decent duck hunting up here. I enjoy hunting the STA's back home and I am looking for a similar environment. I have one problem. I cannot bring my boat or canoe up here. Does anyone know of areas that I am able to wade into and still have a good hunt? Thank you.
PGAM13
Newb

Re: STUDENT IN NEED OF ADVICE

Postby tmclaimerFL » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:05 pm

Drive back home and hunt, or make friends that hunt in Gville. If you are at school there are others there that hunt, no doubt. Quite a few folks on DHC that hunt there too. Just make friends and have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Re: STUDENT IN NEED OF ADVICE

Postby stealfeathers » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:11 pm

Wheres back home? Just make sure you stuff your waders full of towels so it absorbs the snake bites. Also make sure you go down to the sportshop and grab a few packs of gator repelent. One last thing, to make friends on here delete this thread and start by introducing yourself and not asking for places to hunt right away. I myself dont care, but alot of ppl do. Myfwc.com

Good luck!!!
stealfeathers
hunter

Return to Florida Duck Hunting