WTB Shotgun Shells 3inch

A state with an abundant amount of waterfowl. Share with others your New Jersey duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: crewchief252, johnboy07

WTB Shotgun Shells 3inch

Postby jerseyboy95 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:59 am

Looking to buy shotgun shells must be 3 inch in bulk and pick up only. Have to live in jersey and have good price. Message me for details.
jerseyboy95
hunter

Re: WTB Shotgun Shells 3inch

Postby pvn6616 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Check Roger's Sporting Goods they have a fair selection of steel and the more expensive stuff and it is free shipping. Might want to act quick as ammo supplies may be compromised by next season. I don't know whats going on but the rumors flying around are saying that there will be major shortages.
“The perils of duck hunting are great- especially for the duck” Walter Cronkite
pvn6616
hunter

Postby DucknGoodTime » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:02 am

Got am email from Rogers yesterday saying that their Federal prices were going up soon but they will still be offering free shipping on some.
Blessings,
Rick
DucknGoodTime
hunter

Postby aclumpkin » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:21 am

DucknGoodTime wrote:Got am email from Rogers yesterday saying that their Federal prices were going up soon but they will still be offering free shipping on some.

Interesting. I have noticed that Roger's BC prices have risen by $10 from what I paid before this past season.

I checked out Dunn's Sporting Goods at a friend's recommended. I didn't check out every Federal ammo but from what I saw, they are still at the prices I saw before last season for Federal ammo. They also have free shipping.
Some people just need a high-five.
In the face.
With a chair.
aclumpkin
hunter

Postby DucknGoodTime » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:46 am

Just looked at the email again and the price increase goes in affect April 23rd. It doesn't give any info on what those new prices will be.
Blessings,
Rick
DucknGoodTime
hunter

Return to New Jersey Duck Hunting