Duck Hunting Forum banner

BBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  herpin1579 
#1 ·
Look what my son nearly stepped on this morning while turkey hunting.

See less See more
#3 ·
NOPE NUH UH!!! :eek:

he would have had 3 shots of #5's in or near him as i was hiking my skirt up while running all out in the other direction!! garder snakes cause an unrational, uncontrollable, "freak out" reaction in me. seeing that anywhere other than the zoo would probably result in me becoming the butt of many, many jokes.....

#4 ·
Haha...you should see the awesome video we got of it buzzing at us. So cool. Awesome snake and yes it is still there doing it's thing. We do not kill snakes just to kill them. We left her be after we got some great video and pics.

#6 ·
Just leave them alone they aren't out to try and bite you. Timbers are extremely protected here and even harassing them is a felony. Let alone talking about poaching them on a public forum .Because in the eyes of the illinois dnr that's what is. Say bye bye to your hunting privileges. You aren't justified unless there's one sitting next to your babies head in a crib. Just enjoy nature and let it be. Props for taking a picture and walking away.

Don't mean to get all upset but I've read far too many post lately from so called ethical hunters glorifying the number of snakes, venomous or not, they've shot or hacked up that any mention sets me off. Mostly coming from that "other" site

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.