A forum to discuss taxidermy techniques and mounts.
Moderators: Pete-pec, sprigpig1
Had some time off of work so I practiced on the hobby.
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:01 pm
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 3138
- Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:39 am
- Location: Southern Wisconsin
It looks awesome!!
GATORTAIL 1646 25GTR
- Posts: 554
- Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:42 am
- Location: Silver Spring MD (displaced Coonass)
Looks like time off put to good use!
- Posts: 200
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:38 pm
- Location: Washoe Valley, NV
- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:44 pm
- Location: Lebanon, PA
That head! Nice and shiney. Looks great.
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
- Posts: 2882
- Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 12:40 pm
- Location: Canal de Panama
Return to Taxidermy Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests