ITS DEAD

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

Re: ITS DEAD

Postby mmayes » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:24 am

WildDuckman wrote:
rank duck wrote:Wilduckman, exactly how old are you? Because you sounds like you're about 17.

Please learn the difference between "then" and "than" and then learn how to use them.

Finally, you might want to try not being such a ****.

Edited by Mod

You amuse me. All you have ever been able to do is self promote all the money you spend. I am sure someone might actually be impressed, I am not all I do is laugh at your pathetic attemps to make yourself seem important and relavant.

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby teddysberna » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:51 am

WildDuckman wrote:
rank duck wrote:Wilduckman, exactly how old are you? Because you sounds like you're about 17.

Please learn the difference between "then" and "than" and then learn how to use them.

Finally, you might want to try not being such a ****.

What are you, 12 years old?

You should stop, sounds like you are about to get booted again... You should think about spending all the so-called money you have on an education there, big guy...
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
teddysberna
hunter

Postby mmayes » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:17 pm

Oh and for the record I have no clue who Rank is.

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Previous

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting