Kinda to duck hunting an love it

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, whisperin' duck, brassass, greenster

Postby duckslayer8282 » Fri May 17, 2013 1:06 am

I've been hunting for almost 4 years an this year I have decided to do it all on my own the guy I have been hunting with really hasn't been any help with teaching me how to use calls an what calls to use an how to use different calls with different ducks!!!!! I've been in love with duck hunting since my fist day in a blind. I'm from South Carolina and have a chance to come to Stuttgart Arkansas this on a hunt with a few guys I work with they come to Arkansas every year I would love to get a few great ducks to put on the wall this year an hopefully some nice ducks from Arkansas to have mounted to remember my first trip Arkansas. I know they are more different that migrate through Arkansas. I hope y'all can help me with some great advice from seasoned hunters from just general advice on the great sport of duck hunting an hopefully some advice from y'all from Arkansas an from people that travel to Arkansas to hunt. Any an all advice is greatly appreciated.......
duckslayer8282
Newb

Re: Kinda to duck hunting an love it

Postby rivershark » Sun May 19, 2013 8:10 am

what kind of advice?
i dont know who you are or where you're going, but its a race to get there!
there are 3 things that make or break a friendship: politics, religion and duck hunting
rivershark
hunter

Postby txhunter90 » Sun May 19, 2013 8:19 am

Call at their butts, and be still lol

TEXAS
txhunter90
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting