Trying to find a guide/lodge for duck season hunt.

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

Trying to find a guide/lodge for duck season hunt.

Postby birddog crazy » Thu May 30, 2013 9:15 pm

Hi guys, I am trying to get some ideas on guides and lodges to contact for the upcoming duck season. I am wanting a good time some where for me and one of my 4 legged companions at least for some arkansas waterfowling. I figured I would get ideas from the people who live and hunt in arkansas about the good people to contact and the ones to stay away from. I would like reasonable priced guides/outfitters over the fancy places becuase i ain't a fancy type of person lol. On a side note might be able to get a couple of guys to gather for a hunt package but I for sure want to hunt but i won't depend on anyone coming down. Any help or ideas welcomed.
birddogs rule and all the rest drool, for birddogs love you for you and do not ask for anything in return but love so hug your birddog
birddog crazy
Forum & State Moderator

Re: Trying to find a guide/lodge for duck season hunt.

Postby MEATSHOT » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:02 pm

I have 3 memberships left open for duck season.these memberships are cheap.only $1500 for yr.includes lodging.the memberships are for weekends only.and a few holidays.you should get 20 plus days of hunting.also we are dog friendly.you can check out our wbsite at www.bayoubottoms.com and if interested call my cell 618-889-0919

thanks,kenny
MEATSHOT
DHC Sponsor

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting