Rogers Sporting Goods online

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67, Quack Wacker NC

Rogers Sporting Goods online

Postby Fatback » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:50 am

Has anyone had problems with ordering from Rogers Sporting Goods? Tried to buy some Goose Bags and it will not let me past the the first step (Delivery address)! Am i missing a button or something , have had this problem before with them, and have also had an order go right though with no problems. Oh and it seems like they want to Charge me 260.00 bucks for delivery of a couple goose bags !!! You'd think they want to sell their stuff, just wondering on how many sales they are losing with this glitch ?
Saying things taste "gamey" is a sign of poor taste
User avatar
Fatback
hunter
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:58 am
Location: N.B. Canada


Re: Rogers Sporting Goods online

Postby UmatillaJeff » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:49 pm

Well.. I have bought hundreds of decoys and hundreds of cases of ammo and I have never had any issue. Instead of making a post slamming them why not just call the TOLL FREE number and place an order?
Duck hunters chat.. a place where people who never shoot past 40 yards explain how to do it better to the guys who do it all the time.
UmatillaJeff
hunter
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Re: Rogers Sporting Goods online

Postby Fatback » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:18 pm

Must be a good staff discount ! :wink: Was just stating i was trying to order online and the site is glitch-ing, and it's happened before. Maybe you can let em know i sent a email about the problem, i'd want to know if i was losing sales.
Saying things taste "gamey" is a sign of poor taste
User avatar
Fatback
hunter
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:58 am
Location: N.B. Canada

Re: Rogers Sporting Goods online

Postby Cencalnewbie » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:24 pm

I have ordered from them in the past with no problems. I actually have been very happy with there service in the past. Good prices and shipping was handled very fast. I have you ever had any problems with ordering from other sites? I wonder if it is a software issue maybe with your computer and whatever they may use? I have never checked to see if they use the same type of software for ordering as other sites or not.
Cencalnewbie
hunter
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:47 pm
Location: Fresno, CA

Re: Rogers Sporting Goods online

Postby noweil » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:38 pm

I always place my order over the phone. I personally don't understand why people order from sites other than Rogers. Their prices are good, shipping is super fast, their shipping rates have been better than any other place I have tried, and their customer service is great. Rogers is tops in my book.
Last edited by noweil on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
CRP was responsible for 25.7 million additional ducks produced in the U.S. Prairie Pothole Region during 1992-2003.  Source DU.
noweil
hunter
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:06 pm
Location: N. IL

Re: Rogers Sporting Goods online

Postby moreychuck » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:42 pm

UmatillaJeff wrote:Well.. I have bought hundreds of decoys and hundreds of cases of ammo and I have never had any issue. Instead of making a post slamming them why not just call the TOLL FREE number and place an order?

yep no problems with them and may other sites I have ordered from. probly a reason some have problems why would you waste time instead of calling? :lol:
Glimmerjim wrote:
I always wondered why I seem to like myself so much when I am watching pink snakes crawl through my walls.
moreychuck
hunter
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:17 pm

Re: Rogers Sporting Goods online

Postby Fatback » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:31 pm

Cencalnewbie wrote: you ever had any problems with ordering from other sites? I wonder if it is a software issue maybe with your computer and whatever they may use? I have never checked to see if they use the same type of software for ordering as other sites or not.


Nope other sites work well, and i order stuff ( none hunting mostly ) many times a week, but thats what I was wondering if it was a software thing and if other people might of come across the same thing(told em was using a mac book..etc). I have a couple business's and it horrifies me when i know that a customer cannot buy products off of me... when they are willing to do so. Its tight times out there you need every sale you can get.

So all i have to do is to not have problems with the web site is to not use it..... :lol3:
Saying things taste "gamey" is a sign of poor taste
User avatar
Fatback
hunter
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:58 am
Location: N.B. Canada

Re: Rogers Sporting Goods online

Postby R-Factor » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:27 pm

I've ordered a pile from Rogers as well and can vouch for their fast shipping and fantastic pricing. As for placing the order via their website...I can't speak on that as I always view their pricing on the webpage and then call in my order. :wink: Good luck- you won't be disappointed with Rogers...give them a jingle!
User avatar
R-Factor
hunter
 
Posts: 1053
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:56 pm
Location: Lincoln Maine

Re: Rogers Sporting Goods online

Postby shoveler_shooter » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:11 pm

R-Factor wrote:I've ordered a pile from Rogers as well and can vouch for their fast shipping and fantastic pricing. As for placing the order via their website...I can't speak on that as I always view their pricing on the webpage and then call in my order. :wink: Good luck- you won't be disappointed with Rogers...give them a jingle!

X2. One of their items was listed as out of stock last winter...I e-mailed them asking when they would get more in, within 2 minutes I got a reply that said they did in fact have 10 of them in stock, they updated the availability and I ordered a minute later. Pretty impressive...their customer service seems to blow everyone else out of the water. The prices on shipping aren't the best but they are a lot better than most, and my items always arrive within a couple business days.
UmatillaJeff wrote:By his very nature this tends to be a modest man who is loved by woman, children and dogs and well though of in all social circles.
We will call him the 10ga man
User avatar
shoveler_shooter
hunter
 
Posts: 4036
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:27 pm
Location: Stillwater and Owasso

Re: Rogers Sporting Goods online

Postby UmatillaJeff » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:01 pm

Number one.. I do not work for Rogers and do not get a guides discount. #2- Two people have suggested a 100& fix for your problem and you still want to complain and be an ass. So... Here is what you do . Find a web site that works to your liking and order from them! So what if they charge 160.00 for a case of ammo that Rogers has for 120.00 and free freight!

The main thing is that you will be ordering in the manner in which pleases you! Good luck to you.Jeff
Duck hunters chat.. a place where people who never shoot past 40 yards explain how to do it better to the guys who do it all the time.
UmatillaJeff
hunter
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Re: Rogers Sporting Goods online

Postby westksbowhunter » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:37 am

Maybe its your computer.
westksbowhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:24 pm

Re: Rogers Sporting Goods online

Postby DucknGoodTime » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:04 am

I've ordered many times from Roger's and never a problem, always shipped pretty fast and was a hassle free process. I look around at other sites but generally wind up buying from them.

Rick
Blessings,
Rick
User avatar
DucknGoodTime
hunter
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:07 pm
Location: Mead, Oklahoma

Re: Rogers Sporting Goods online

Postby SPatrick » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:57 pm

Fatback wrote:Has anyone had problems with ordering from Rogers Sporting Goods? Tried to buy some Goose Bags and it will not let me past the the first step (Delivery address)! Am i missing a button or something , have had this problem before with them, and have also had an order go right though with no problems. Oh and it seems like they want to Charge me 260.00 bucks for delivery of a couple goose bags !!! You'd think they want to sell their stuff, just wondering on how many sales they are losing with this glitch ?



Could possibly be that you are from Canada. Don't know all the ins and outs with their system, but sometimes the cross border deal can be tricky.
Shaun Patrick
Avery Prostaff
HEVI-Shot Prostaff
User avatar
SPatrick
State Moderator
 
Posts: 2103
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:06 am
Location: MO

Re: Rogers Sporting Goods online

Postby mudpack » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:56 pm

Just ordered a case of target loads from Roger's this week. Had no issues.

When I have problems ordering over the internet, it's almost always been something I'M doing wrong.....
mudpack
hunter
 
Posts: 6046
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:40 am
Location: Central Kansas

Re: Rogers Sporting Goods online

Postby tenfingergrip » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:32 am

SPatrick wrote:
Fatback wrote:Has anyone had problems with ordering from Rogers Sporting Goods? Tried to buy some Goose Bags and it will not let me past the the first step (Delivery address)! Am i missing a button or something , have had this problem before with them, and have also had an order go right though with no problems. Oh and it seems like they want to Charge me 260.00 bucks for delivery of a couple goose bags !!! You'd think they want to sell their stuff, just wondering on how many sales they are losing with this glitch ?



Could possibly be that you are from Canada. Don't know all the ins and outs with their system, but sometimes the cross border deal can be tricky.


I just tried to ship a new Tablet Notebook gift to friend in Canada and it was returned from the border as needing additional duties and fees paid. I'll have to carry it with me in the fall when I go up!
User avatar
tenfingergrip
hunter
 
Posts: 1749
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:43 pm
Location: Eastern NC

Re: Rogers Sporting Goods online

Postby blackwagon » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:49 am

They are super nice people that work at rogers if you got some kind of problem if you call they are willing to correct whatever is wrong and make it right. I personally havent had any trouble ordering have you tried it from another computer? Maybe the something is wrong on your end?
blackwagon
hunter
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 1:15 pm

Re: Rogers Sporting Goods online

Postby HuntsCTRiver » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:29 pm

i have had the glitch you are talking about happen to me twice before. I was frustrated but just waited until they opened the next business day and called them.
They are wicked nice people and a family run business, plus their prices are usually better than Bass or Cab
User avatar
HuntsCTRiver
hunter
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: Claremont, NH

Re: Rogers Sporting Goods online

Postby Fatback » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:02 pm

Sorry .... i can admit to when i've been a douche bag. I was only talking about ordering stuff through there website, no issues with rogers service , or their products .. Just a glitch in their online ordering. They do have high fees for shipping to canada, but i remembered i just send it to maine and take a rip down and pick it up.

Sorry for the douchebaggery
Saying things taste "gamey" is a sign of poor taste
User avatar
Fatback
hunter
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:58 am
Location: N.B. Canada


Return to Hunting Gear Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: QuackAddict87 and 7 guests