Ducks Unlimited State Convention

A place to share Idaho bird hunting knowledge and discuss Idaho hunting tactics.

Moderators: donell67, jjohnson_714, casey_714

Ducks Unlimited State Convention

Postby Fsbirdhouse » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:41 am

The Idaho DU state convention was just held this last weekend in Idaho Falls.
Always a good time.
Our Blackfoot chapter was pretty well represented with the former co-chairs, (myself and another and our wives), the new co-chairs, and several other committee members.
The object of all the DU events is to raise money for wetlands, but there is no denying it, they are loads of fun as well, and even though we support DU beyond any possible return in value of merchandise we win in the raffles and auctions, it is always fun to win something as well.
This year's hoard from three such separate events includes a Hayhouse blind (So cool, I came home and ordered another one right away), a duck shaped fan (Way cool!), purse for the wife, Ugly Stick fishing pole, Wife's Winchester SXP 12 gauge shotgun, "Windy Water" print with Canvasbacks that looks like a photograph, 1/2 dozen full body goose decoys, A Precision Goose Call, a Precision Duck call, and my Henry Golden Boy DU edition .22 LR lever action rifle. It's been a great year, and the hunting hasn't even started yet!
Fsbirdhouse
hunter

Return to Idaho Duck Hunting