UFC 63

Discussion of football, baseball, hockey, basketball, Nascar, etc..

Moderators: gotduck68415, HoCoHunter

UFC 63

Postby MinnesotaDan » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:37 am

Hughes v. Penn and Swick v. Loiseua. Anybody got any predictions.
Nobody cares about your season totals.
MinnesotaDan
hunter

Postby jjohnson_714 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:17 am

i think the swick/loiseua fight should be a really good one... the only bad thing is that since they are so even it might turn out to be another franklin/loiseua fight...
jjohnson_714
State Moderator

Postby big_hunter201 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:55 pm

Hughes ROCKS!!!
Duck Dustin' and Goose Bustin'
big_hunter201
hunter

Postby MinnesotaDan » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:57 pm

Hughes just lost his title to Georges St. Peirre in UFC 65. He got knocked out by kick to the head. Seeing him loose just ruined my night.
Nobody cares about your season totals.
MinnesotaDan
hunter

Postby Mallard Machine » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:26 pm

Hughes is one of my favorite fighter but George St Pierre is Canadian and one tough SOB he can sure fight!!! During the fight I was going for Hughes and upset for Hughes but then again pumped to see George Win the title!! I Think he'll hold it for awhile!! The only one that I think will stop him will be Diego Sanchez, that guy knows his stuff with a 17-0-0 record!!!!!
Did Ya Git Yur Buck EEERRRR Wha??
Mallard Machine
hunter

Postby greenhead88 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:56 pm

I am a huge fight fan first of all

i have actually grappled with matt hughes on numerous occasions. i know that alot of you guys will think i am full of it but he lives in my home town and is a big supporter of are football weight lifting program (basically he buys all of our equipment). he is a great guy and it was terrible watching him get beat by GSP (great fighter) terrible english haha. I am leaving on thursday to go to ohio to watch him fight chris lydle. matt has a huge amount of pride and he is very hungary after his last defeat should be a ugly night for lytle.
greenhead88
hunter

Postby greenhead88 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:57 pm

I am a huge fight fan first of all

i have actually grappled with matt hughes on numerous occasions. i know that alot of you guys will think i am full of it but he lives in my home town and is a big supporter of are football weight lifting program (basically he buys all of our equipment). he is a great guy and it was terrible watching him get beat by GSP (great fighter) terrible english haha. I am leaving on thursday to go to ohio to watch him fight chris lydle. matt has a huge amount of pride and he is very hungary after his last defeat should be a ugly night for lytle.
greenhead88
hunter

Return to Sports