17 yrs. no warming?

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: 17 yrs. no warming?

Postby Glimmerjim » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:57 am

vincentpa wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
vincentpa wrote:Mexican maids are all the rage these days in my liberal elitist neighborhood. Anyone who's anyone has one. They have to be from Mexico and preferably illegal. Slow, do you know anyone looking for a job. You could be the front man. We could make a bundle by taking a percentage.

Once a white boy smells a Mexican Maid they'll even throw a Kennedy under the bus - just ask Arnold.

I won't worry about a percentage. I'll get it all back and more as a portion of your child support statements.

Our Mexicans have been U. G. L. Y. They didn't have no alibi. They was ugly. I keep waiting for a hot maid or nanny but have yet to have one. I think I need to assume the hiring manager role from my wife.

Well jeez, brother. I always took you for way smarter than that! You think your wife is going to hire J Lo for your maid? :huh:
Would you hire Brad Pitt for her personal trainer/masseuse? :lol3:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby vincentpa » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:38 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
vincentpa wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
vincentpa wrote:Mexican maids are all the rage these days in my liberal elitist neighborhood. Anyone who's anyone has one. They have to be from Mexico and preferably illegal. Slow, do you know anyone looking for a job. You could be the front man. We could make a bundle by taking a percentage.

Once a white boy smells a Mexican Maid they'll even throw a Kennedy under the bus - just ask Arnold.

I won't worry about a percentage. I'll get it all back and more as a portion of your child support statements.

Our Mexicans have been U. G. L. Y. They didn't have no alibi. They was ugly. I keep waiting for a hot maid or nanny but have yet to have one. I think I need to assume the hiring manager role from my wife.

Well jeez, brother. I always took you for way smarter than that! You think your wife is going to hire J Lo for your maid? :huh:
Would you hire Brad Pitt for her personal trainer/masseuse? :lol3:

If she hires J. Lo., she can have Brad Pitt! To keep it Mexican, if she hires Paulina Rubio, she can have Brad Pitt!
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
vincentpa
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:22 pm

vincentpa wrote:
slowshooter wrote:

She's blocking you!
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum